• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Chicken Quarters in the Microwave

In summary, it is possible to cook chicken quarters in the microwave using Pampered Chef tools and techniques. The cooking time can vary depending on the wattage of the microwave and the size of the chicken quarters, but it typically takes 10-15 minutes. No special tools or cookware are needed, but using the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker or Large Micro-Cooker can help with even cooking and moisture retention. You can also add seasonings and sauces to enhance the flavor. However, it is important to ensure that the chicken is fully cooked before consuming it and to use caution when removing it from the microwave.
pjpamchef
Silver Member
My Host bought Chicken Quarters instead of a whole chicken. Does anyone know anything about how long to cook those in the microwave?

Depending on how many pounds you use it will vary. I usually do about 2 pounds for about 18 minutes on high and then let it rest for about 5 minutes.

Thank You!

1. Can you really cook chicken quarters in the microwave?

Yes, you can! Pampered Chef has a variety of tools and techniques that make it possible to cook delicious chicken quarters in the microwave in a short amount of time.

2. How long does it take to cook chicken quarters in the microwave?

The cooking time will vary depending on the wattage of your microwave and the size of the chicken quarters. As a general rule, it can take anywhere from 10-15 minutes to fully cook chicken quarters in the microwave.

3. Do I need to use any special tools or cookware to cook chicken quarters in the microwave?

No, you don't need any special tools or cookware. However, using the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker or the Large Micro-Cooker can help to evenly cook the chicken quarters and keep them moist.

4. Can I add any seasonings or sauces to the chicken quarters before cooking them in the microwave?

Yes, you can add your favorite seasonings and sauces to the chicken quarters before cooking them in the microwave. This will add flavor and enhance the overall taste of the chicken.

5. Are there any safety precautions I should take when cooking chicken quarters in the microwave?

Yes, it is important to make sure that the chicken is fully cooked before consuming it. Use a meat thermometer to ensure that the internal temperature of the chicken reaches at least 165°F. Also, be careful when removing the chicken from the microwave as it may be hot. Use oven mitts or heat-resistant gloves to protect your hands.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mariaandcassy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefsteph07
  • Products and Tips
Replies