• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

DCB Flyer Question: $99 Quick Dinner with Free Shipping for Hosts

In summary, the DCB Flyer is a versatile tool from Pampered Chef that uses the Direct Cut & Bake technique to cook food directly on the oven rack without the need for extra oils or fats. It can be used in any type of oven and is made of high-quality stoneware that can withstand high heat. The flyer is great for cooking a variety of foods, is easy to clean, and can also be used for frozen foods with proper cooking instructions.
kgc2573
I am a new consultant, if I offer the DCB make it quick dinner for $99 with free shipping to the host. Can I do that?
How do I submit their order?

The difference in price & your special offer can be coded as a "Consultant Gift" in the payments tab.

What is the difference in price this way?

It depends on the flyer and items you use. The one Carolyn (dannyzmom) said she uses the products add up to $100. It's in the thread about selling 12 DCBs

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that offering the DCB make it quick dinner for $99 with free shipping to the host is a great idea. It's a fantastic way to incentivize hosts and make their experience even more special. As for submitting their order, you can easily process it through the Pampered Chef consultant website or app. If you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to your upline or the Pampered Chef support team. Happy cooking!

What is the DCB Flyer and how does it work?

The DCB Flyer is a versatile tool from Pampered Chef that can be used to easily create delicious and healthy meals. It works by using a special technique called Direct Cut & Bake, where food is placed on the flyer and cooked directly on the oven rack. This allows for even cooking and eliminates the need for extra oils or fats.

Can the DCB Flyer be used in any type of oven?

Yes, the DCB Flyer is designed to be used in any type of oven, including gas, electric, and convection ovens. The flyer is made of high-quality stoneware that can withstand high heat and can be used at temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

What types of foods can be cooked on the DCB Flyer?

The DCB Flyer is great for cooking a wide variety of foods, including meats, vegetables, and even desserts. Some popular recipes to try on the flyer include roasted chicken, grilled vegetables, and chocolate chip cookies.

Is the DCB Flyer easy to clean?

Yes, the DCB Flyer is very easy to clean. It is dishwasher safe, or it can be hand washed with warm soapy water. It is important to avoid using harsh cleaning products or scouring pads, as they can damage the stoneware.

Can the DCB Flyer be used for frozen foods?

Yes, the DCB Flyer can be used to cook frozen foods. However, it is important to follow the cooking instructions for the specific food item and adjust cooking times accordingly. It is also recommended to preheat the flyer in the oven before placing frozen foods on it for even cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam