• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What cookbooks should I add to my collection?

In summary, the speakers recommend using the Season's Best cookbook for simple and easy recipes. Other recommended cookbooks include All the Best, 29 Minutes to Dinner Vol. 2, Weekday Dinners Done, and Dinner in Your Deep Covered Baker. These cookbooks offer a variety of tried and true recipes, including some that can be made in under 30 minutes. The speakers also emphasize the value of investing in additional cookbooks, as they showcase more expensive products and offer a wide range of delicious recipes.
terimayo
Gold Member
I am a new consultant with 30 days under my belt, but was wondering what cookbooks you would recommend. I so far, have just been going online or using my seasons best. I love cookbooks, so do most of you ladies just start collecting them or do you go online or search recipes here? : )T

I mostly use the Season's Best because their simple recipes that are easy to show :)

I love 29 Minutes to Dinner 2. I haven't gone wrong with a recipe yet, and I'm usually within the recommended time frame.

I do a lot of my shows from recipes in the All the Best cookbook. It is older but still has stuff that people love in it.

All the Best is a good one, the salsa and guac recipe is a hit everytime I make it for cookouts. A lot of people like the Make it Fresh Make it Healthy (or something like that) cookbook, it's actually the next one I'm getting. I've also heard good things about the new grilling cookbook, I'm just waiting for it to get here then I'll be able to give you a better review of it. The Cooking for Two one was really rather disappointing in my opinion, I thought it was going to be wasy, tasty things for two people. Most of the recipes seem a lot more fancy than what I was expecting.

I try to test out the new recipes in the SB and see what I like. I usually find that there are at least 2 of them that I could do for a show, so I add them to my mental list of potential recipes. With each season, that adds more, so I don't really branch out into the full cookbooks for recipes. I try to do SB ones, too, and from the latest issues because then I'll be using the most recently developed products. But that's me...I like to try new things. :D

The Season's Best always has great recipes, especially for new consultants. However, I'd recommend you get a few others: All The Best (has the rings/wreaths recipes and a ton of other tried and true PC recipes), the 29 Minutes to Dinner Vol. 1and/or 2 (some great show recipes and they are all truly 29 minutes or less), and the Weekday Dinners Done (this has the Rush Hour Fajitas recipe that many talk about doing at shows), or Dinner in Your Deep Covered Baker.

Of course you can get any and all cookbooks. The reason you want to invest in cookbooks beyond SB is that when you do a recipe from one of the others (like those listed above), you are promoting a $7.50 - $14.75 product rather than a $1 product.

Here's some sample wording to use when explaining how fabulous our cookbooks are (when you're showing them the cookbook you've used to make a recipe):
"How many of you have a cookbook with 1 recipe you make regularly? That's a good cookbook! When you have a cookbook with 3-4 go to recipes that's a Great cookbook. Anyone have one of those? How about 7, 8, 10 great recipes?? That's a priceless cookbook!! That's how I feel about THIS cookbook. There are xx# of recipes I make from this one cookbook on a regular basis. Anyone else have some of our other cookbooks? Which ones do you have? What recipes do you like to make from them?..."

1. What types of recipes are included in the cookbooks?

Our cookbooks feature a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions and preferences, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and low-carb options. We also have a range of recipes for different types of meals, including appetizers, main dishes, and desserts.

2. Are the ingredients in the recipes easy to find?

Yes, we strive to use ingredients that are readily available in most grocery stores. We also provide substitution suggestions for any hard-to-find ingredients.

3. Can the cookbooks be used with Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Our cookbooks are specifically designed to work seamlessly with our products. Each recipe includes tips and techniques for using our tools to achieve the best results.

4. Are there any nutritional information or dietary guidelines provided?

Yes, our cookbooks include nutritional information for each recipe, as well as dietary guidelines for specific diets, such as keto or paleo.

5. Can I customize the recipes to fit my family's taste preferences?

Of course! Our cookbooks are meant to be a guide, but feel free to make any modifications or substitutions to suit your family's tastes. We encourage creativity in the kitchen!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebinIA
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Chef Kearns
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Lindsay