• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Does Commission Work on Columbus Day for Pampered Chef?

Since you submitted the October 4th show, your commission for September will be based on the $610 show.
MEGAN05
TRYING TO FIGURE THINGS OUT AND WAS WONDERING SOMETHING........COLUMBUS DAY IS ON MONDAY AND IF I AM UNDERSTANDING EVERYTHING RIGHT, WE ARE ALSO SUPPOSED TO GET PAID ON THAT DAY. HOW DOES THIS WORK WITH PAMPERED CHEF? I KNOW THAT WITH THE MILITARY (MY HUSBAND IS IN THE ARMY) IF THE 1ST OR 15TH FALLS ON A SATURDAY, SUNDAY, OR HOLIDAY, WE GET PAID THE DAY BEFORE THE HOLIDAY OR ON FRIDAY. (I HOPE THAT MADE SENSE!!) ALSO, WHAT ARE THE INSENTIVES FOR YOUR SS MONTH 1? I MEAN, IF YOU QUALIFIED BEFORE SEPT 30TH, YOU GOT THE ROASTING PAN WITH RACK. ( I WAS $317 SHY OF THAT.) , BUT MY ACTUAL SS MONTH 1 IS OCTOBER, WHAT AM I WORKING FOR AS EXTRA, IF ANYTHING, BESIDE THE THINGS IN THE SUPER STARTER FLYER? I HOPE THAT THIS MAKES SENSE AND THAT IT IS IN THE RIGHT PLACE, I AM NEW TO THIS AND HAVEN'T EVER POSTED ANYTHING BEFORE.

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANSWERS, IF YOU HAVE ANY :) ,
MEGAN

When did you sign up?https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/rp_05sep_oct_recruit.pdf

Check out this flyer from the Consultant's Corner. Not sure if you qualify?

Also, on the calendar, it still says Commission checks are on Monday. I called my bank, they said direct deposit has nothing to do with bank holidays or anything.

Hope that helps,
Kim

I am really confused about the commision check only because on consultants corner it says this:
Month-end commission statements
Month-end commission statements and sample checks will be posted the 8th of each month (or the next business day if the 8th falls on a weekend or holiday).

So then we don't get them till Tuesday which really sucks, but I'm sure they have no problem deducting from our accounts on the weekend or holiday!! I'm still waiting for a show to be deducted and I'm not quite sure qhen it will be done...till then I just have to subtract it already...it just makes me feel good when i look online at my statement and see that I have almost $400 extra, then I get upset because I remember the show!!! This really bites!!!

DeductionsMy deductions for my show have always come out 1 week after I transmitted to HO. (So, for Sept 30th, they should deduct from my account on Oct 7th). If I'm not mistaken, Home Office is closed on the weekends, that's why we have to wait. I'm still a newbie, but, so far, I've never had them take any money out of my account on a Saturday. I'm not sure if they can with it not being a "banking" day.

your money will be in the bank on the 10th, but you just will not be able to view your "paycheck" online through the website until Tuesday. If you have online banking, you can check to see that your PC pay will be in your account.

I Signed The Agreement On The 1st Of Sept. So I Guess That Works For Me. Thanks For The Information. You Guys Are Really Really Awesome.

Megan

Total Sales?When PC calculates your earned commission percentage, do they look at shows HELD or shows submitted. For example, I held two shows in September( one at $520 one at $610), but submitted one of them october 4th. So does that mean my September month of sales is $520 or $1130? does this make sence :confused:

Your commission would be based on the $520. They only pay commission based on sales they receive by the end of the last day of the month. The other Sept show will count in October's commissionable sales. :)

Last edited:

What is commission?

Commission is a form of payment that is based on the percentage of sales or transactions completed by an individual or a company.

How is commission calculated?

Commission is typically calculated by multiplying the sales or transaction amount by a certain percentage, which is determined by the company or the individual's contract.

Who receives commission?

Commission can be received by salespeople, agents, brokers, and other individuals who are responsible for completing sales or transactions on behalf of a company.

What are the benefits of commission?

Commission can provide motivation for individuals to perform well and increase sales, as they are directly rewarded for their efforts. It also allows companies to control their expenses and only pay for successful sales or transactions.

Are there any drawbacks to commission?

One potential drawback of commission is that it may encourage individuals to prioritize their own commissions over the needs or best interests of the customer. It can also create a competitive and potentially stressful environment within a company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • TerraOB83
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • jrstephens
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies