• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Combining Catalog Shows

In summary, if you want your items shipped to your house instead of the co-host's house, you would put the ship c/o in the host information area.
sailortena
Ok, here's my thing. My mother has done a catalog show for me in Texas, and came short of selling $150 to make it a real show. I am also doing a catalog show at work and ended up $38 short to make it a show. :mad:

My question is this: can I combine both of these shows together? Half of each show needs to be shipped to a different place. Could we both be co-hosts? How would the shipping arrangement work?

This is my SS month one and I want to qualify quickly. I don't want to have to make them individual orders.

Congrats on you SS #1!Yes you can combine your shows. You will have to delete the two shows in Pampered Partner and reenter a new show... (I think) You will have to pick one address to have it shipped to... unless you do everyones w/ Special Shipping. Is your mother close enough that she can pick-up her part of the order from you? I hope my info is accurate. I'm only into my 6th month. :)

yes that is correct, but if you need to send her order to her and yours to you, than you would be best to do direct shipping on everything that is not going to the same host. It will cost more for each order that way.

My mom lives 600 miles away ... lol. That is great advice, thank you!
Do I just put two co-hosts in with different addresses in PP and then direct ship one set?

There can't be co-hosts of catalog shows, unfortunately. There's really no way to combine a catalog show. If you had a Cooking Show, this is possible, but there will be extra charges for shipping. We're not really supposed to turn Catalog Shows into Cooking Shows, but if there was any way you could do a quick demo for some of your work friends (who made up the other catalog show, right?) some day at work, then you could count it as a Cooking Show. I believe the one who isn't considered the "main" host has to pay shipping on her order and her guests would have to pay direct shipping. You'd also have to split the free product value and 1/2 price items (if applicable) so I don't know how the two hosts would feel about that. If they had a few extra days could they try to gather another order or two to get them over $150? That's what I"d try to have them do.

I hope that all makes sense! :)

co host infoHi I have a Host and co host for a show held in january . now if someone booked a show has been for february can they both get a 60 % off pan because they both had the booking or only 1 of them
thanks Doreen

Only *ONE* co-host can get the booking benefit.

Clarifying the answer to your questionYou can not have co-hosts for a catalog show and a consultant can never be a co-host.

If you want to add your mom's show and your sales to make it a show you could have the local orders shipped to you or to the local guests.

All orders go to the host's home unless the direct shipping charge is paid. Technically it shouldn't be done but you could see if your co-workers would want to combine their orders and just do one or two orders with direct shipping to you. If you do that BE SURE TO put the order in with someone other than YOUR name and in the address lines put c/o (your name) and your address. The sales won't count for the show total or commissionable sales if they are in your name or if they are shipped to you without the c/o.

Or you can do a demo - maybe take a dessert to work and show them how to garnish it on your lunch hour (that would qualify it for a cooking show). Draw a name and put one of the co-workers down as a co-host with your mom. But even then you would have to ship part of the show with the direct shipping charges and only one of them can get the host special. I really don't see a benefit for doing that in this case though.

Another questionOK cool. Here is another question. I have another person doing a catalog show for me and she wants the items shipped to my house instead of her house.

Where exactly in PP do I put the ship c/o to me so I get credit for the show? Is it in the area for host information or is there another section?

I don't want to get it wrong.

Open the hosts order. Click on the Special Shipping button.

Keep her name in the top line. In the first address line (most likely where her address is), type in c/o your name. Then the second address line is your street address, and so on. THEN MAKE SURE YOU UNCHECK THE BOX TO UPDATE THIS IN CONTACT MANAGEMENT. If you don't, you will lose her personal info.

I've done this many, many times, and there has never been a problem. In fact, I am expecting two shows at my house in the next few days.

1. How many catalog shows can I combine into one order?

You can combine up to three catalog shows into one order. This allows you to receive host rewards for each show and save on shipping costs.

2. Can I combine catalog shows with online orders?

Yes, you can combine catalog shows with online orders as long as they are placed within the same campaign. However, online orders cannot be combined with in-person or virtual party orders.

3. How do I combine catalog shows into one order?

To combine catalog shows, you will need to contact your consultant and provide them with the order numbers and names of the shows you wish to combine. They will then process the order for you.

4. Will my host still receive their host rewards for each show when combining?

Yes, your host will receive their host rewards for each individual show when combining catalog shows. This is a great way for them to earn even more rewards for hosting multiple shows.

5. Can I still use guest orders when combining catalog shows?

Yes, you can still use guest orders when combining catalog shows. Guest orders can be added to any show, including catalog shows, to help the host earn even more rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethanyN
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Citchen Couture