• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Choose the Charity for Our HWC Fundraiser?

The kidney cancer research fundraiser my mother and I do will have a different donation option this year. You can choose to donate either your commission from the sale of the products or money raised during the event. Thanks for your interest in participating!
jenab1013
I'm thinking I read this somewhere, but I'm just not sure. If we hold a HWC fundraiser, can we donate the money to whatever charity we choose or does it have to be the American Cancer Society? Just curious. My Grandmother passed away about a year and a half ago to lung cancer and I would like to donate the money raised as well as my commission to the Lung Cancer Alliance.

You can do the fundraiser for whatever charity you want. My mother passed away last summer and mine will go to kidney cancer research.

The May HWC products provide a $1 donation per item sold to Breast Cancer education and research and that can not be changed but the fundraiser show sales donation can go to any cause.

Beth is right. You can hold the fundraiser for whatever organization you want BUT if you click the box on the Show screen for HWC then Pampered Chef will automatically send the check to HWC. So, I'd just put in the name of the organization and promote it as a fundraiser for the Lung Cancer Alliance and not as a HWC fundraiser.

JMO

DZmom said:
Beth is right. You can hold the fundraiser for whatever organization you want BUT if you click the box on the Show screen for HWC then Pampered Chef will automatically send the check to HWC. So, I'd just put in the name of the organization and promote it as a fundraiser for the Lung Cancer Alliance and not as a HWC fundraiser.

JMO
Thanks for pointing out about the box for HWC fundraisers - I had forgotten about that!

One more question...OK, so if I put the correct organization in - not the HWC - can the guests still order the HWC products since they are the guest special?

Beth,

can you give some more info about the kidney cancer research fundraiser you do? my dad died 2 yrs ago from renal cell carcenoma (sp??) and i would really like to do something to help out this org. thanks in advance!!

1. What charities does Pampered Chef support?

Pampered Chef supports a variety of charities that focus on hunger relief, childhood nutrition, and disaster relief efforts. Some of the organizations we partner with include Feeding America, No Kid Hungry, and the American Red Cross.

2. How can I donate to a charity through Pampered Chef?

You can donate to a charity through Pampered Chef by purchasing select products from our "Help Whip Cancer" or "Round-Up from the Heart" collections. A portion of the sales from these products will be donated to the designated charity.

3. Can I make a direct donation to a charity through Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, we do not offer the option to make direct donations to charities through Pampered Chef. However, you can make a direct donation to the charity of your choice and still support our mission of giving back.

4. How does Pampered Chef choose which charities to support?

Pampered Chef has a dedicated philanthropy team that carefully selects charities that align with our mission and values. We also take into consideration the impact and reach of the organization in their respective causes.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party to support a charity?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party and choose to donate a portion of the sales to a charity of your choice. Our consultants can help you plan a fundraising event for a specific cause or organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tys1031
  • kittychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamperedalaska