• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question about change over kit

shelly.nurse

May 28, 2009
:confused:I have a few questions about the season change over kit:

When will they be mailed out?

I am considered inactive on the website since I did not submit a party in January (had one scheduled at the end of the month, but had to reschedule for Feb 11th because of the snow here). Will I get one sent to me or will I just have to order the new catalogs on a supply order?

I am trying to figure out how many catalologs to order for spring/summer.

Any information is appreciated.

thanks

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
Someone posted that people who were active in December should also receive boxes (although my NED send out a note that had conflicting information). Even if you don't get one in the first wave, you should receive one after you go active again by submitting $150 in a single month. At least, that's what HO did under the old plan. They may have completely changed that policy (and it's not clearly covered in the policies and procedures).

patty42240

May 17, 2009
When I talked to someone at HO today she told me that even though I was inactive for January I will be getting my change over kit. You have to be active 2 of the past 3 months. She also said they have not started mailing the CO kits yet.

shelly.nurse

May 28, 2009
I was definately active in November and December!! But missed January, had 2 parties booked for the weekend of the 30th and because of an historic snow event (for Va Beach anyways), one got cancelled and the other got pushed back to Feb 11th. At least the host will still get the Jan host specials!!

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
Oh and for planning on ordering stuff - you will get 25 catalogs. The rest of the items, order forms and such you will need to order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
s.cape
Replies
Views