• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wondering About the Season Change Over Kit?

In summary, a Change Over Kit is a useful tool for transitioning between different recipes or ingredients in the kitchen. It typically includes a variety of tools such as spatula, tongs, measuring cups and spoons, grater, and food chopper, and can be purchased separately from Pampered Chef. The tools are dishwasher safe but it is recommended to hand wash them with warm soapy water and avoid using abrasive cleaners. The kit can be used for both Pampered Chef and non-Pampered Chef recipes.
shelly.nurse
:confused:I have a few questions about the season change over kit:

When will they be mailed out?

I am considered inactive on the website since I did not submit a party in January (had one scheduled at the end of the month, but had to reschedule for Feb 11th because of the snow here). Will I get one sent to me or will I just have to order the new catalogs on a supply order?

I am trying to figure out how many catalologs to order for spring/summer.

Any information is appreciated.

thanks

Someone posted that people who were active in December should also receive boxes (although my NED send out a note that had conflicting information). Even if you don't get one in the first wave, you should receive one after you go active again by submitting $150 in a single month. At least, that's what HO did under the old plan. They may have completely changed that policy (and it's not clearly covered in the policies and procedures).

When I talked to someone at HO today she told me that even though I was inactive for January I will be getting my change over kit. You have to be active 2 of the past 3 months. She also said they have not started mailing the CO kits yet.

I was definately active in November and December!! But missed January, had 2 parties booked for the weekend of the 30th and because of an historic snow event (for Va Beach anyways), one got cancelled and the other got pushed back to Feb 11th. At least the host will still get the Jan host specials!!

Oh and for planning on ordering stuff - you will get 25 catalogs. The rest of the items, order forms and such you will need to order.

What is the purpose of a Change Over Kit?

A Change Over Kit is designed to make transitioning between different recipes or ingredients easier and more efficient. It includes tools and utensils that can be used for a variety of tasks, saving time and effort in the kitchen.

What items are typically included in a Change Over Kit?

The specific items in a Change Over Kit may vary, but it typically includes a spatula, tongs, measuring cups and spoons, a grater, and a food chopper. Some kits may also include other tools such as a citrus juicer or zester.

Can I purchase a Change Over Kit separately?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers Change Over Kits for purchase separately, in addition to being included in some of our cooking sets. This allows for customization and the ability to add to your kit as needed.

How do I clean and take care of my Change Over Kit?

The tools in the Change Over Kit are dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash them with warm soapy water for best results. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers, as they may damage the tools. Also, make sure to dry the tools thoroughly before storing them.

Can the Change Over Kit be used for non-Pampered Chef recipes?

Yes, the tools in the Change Over Kit can be used for any recipe, regardless of whether it is from Pampered Chef or not. They are versatile and useful for a variety of cooking and baking tasks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • AZPampered Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • kdangel518