• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Catalog Orders at Large Showers: Tips and Suggestions

In summary, the speaker is discussing the preparations for a shower she is hosting. She mentions that she will have at least 30-40 people in attendance but does not have enough catalogs to give out to all of them. She asks for suggestions on how to handle this situation and mentions that she will have some catalogs left over. The speaker suggests getting catalogs from other consultants and discusses the importance of having her contact information available for potential customers. Other speakers offer alternative solutions, such as sharing catalogs during the event and offering the new spring catalog. The speaker also mentions ordering mini catalogs but is hesitant to spend money on catalogs for discontinued products. She hopes to find leftover catalogs from other consultants at her upcoming cluster meeting.
Christa
I have a shower 2/26. There will be at least 30-40 people there. I don't have 30-40 F/W catalogs left. Do you give out guest folders at showers with that many people? I have a board done up with the index cards for them to choose gifts from, but of course I want lots of orders for them also. Any suugestions would be appreciated!

I will definitely have some catalogs left over. Email me if you're interested in them for your shower. :) [email protected] Hope this helps!

If you canget the catalgoues from consultants close to you it will be worth it. You want your name & contact info to go home with every one of these people, you never know who they will pass it on to or what they will want when they go home!

Esther

Another option is to let them share the catalogs you do have during the show and then offer to let them take the NEW catalog home with them (or at least the mini-catalog with the new products). Can't use it at the show but they will be thrilled to have the newest information to browse through at their leasure - it's a booking tool too.

Also... remind them about the products that are being discontinued.

Christa--Yet another option...since this is a shower I think this would work great for you. Get 5-10 small binders and a big pack of sheet protectors. Take 5-10 of your fall catalogs and using a (scrapbooking picture cutter) paper cutter slice them down the middle. Put the catalog back together sliding the pages in the sheet protectors.

This way you will still have a few extra catalogs to hand out to people who want to take them home with them and everyone can share the binders while they mingle.

It is kinda hard to scrounge up catalogs at the last minute. And I don't know about you, but I hate to pay for something that will be useless in a few days. However, if someone is willing to be generous enough to let you have them take advantage of it!

Good luck and congratulations! It sounds like it will be an awesome party for you and the host!!

I did order 50 of the mini catalogs to ensure that they have my information with them when they leave, and hopefully an interest in the new spring products. I just haven't received a commission check yet and don't want to blow $ on F/W catalogs. Maybe someone at my cluster meeting will have some leftovers to share.

What types of products are featured in the catalog?

The Pampered Chef catalog features a wide range of kitchen tools, gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and other products to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

How often are new catalogs released?

New catalogs are released twice a year, in the spring/summer and fall/winter seasons. You can also browse and shop our products online at any time.

Are there any special deals or promotions in the catalog?

Yes, our catalogs often feature special deals and bundles on popular products. Keep an eye out for our "Host Special" offers, where you can earn free or discounted products by hosting a Pampered Chef party.

Can I order products directly from the catalog?

Yes, you can place an order directly from the catalog by filling out the order form and submitting it to your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also order online or through a party with your consultant.

Are there any recipes included in the catalog?

Yes, each catalog includes a variety of delicious and easy-to-follow recipes featuring Pampered Chef products. You can also find more recipes on our website or through our free mobile app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
TheChaoticCook
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
SPAMSTIME
  • Bren706