1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Question about buy-ins

1. chefcharity

chefcharity Advanced Member

Does anyone know if I can do this? I want to take my mom and dad as our guests and buy in my 2 kids. The rules say that I can take anyone I want as our guests and buy in's can only be dependent children. Do you think I can interpret it this way?

May 23, 2009
  2. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Yes! But you could actually either take one more guest for free or include one of your children for free.

May 23, 2009
  3. chefcharity

chefcharity Advanced Member

Oh! Sorry, my husband is going as the 3rd! Just didn't mention that! LOL!! Cool! I always wanted to go to Disney with the whole family like that and NEVER thought I'd make it there with my parents and kids! Especially for the buy-in price. WOW!!!! I LOVE OUR COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 23, 2009
  4. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

yes, you can do that.

May 23, 2009
  5. 75317

I too would like to buy-in my parents (in addition to taking my hubby & two children)....but when I just checked out the "things to know" flyer it states that the only people you can buy-in are children. Is this a new thing? And is there a way around this? Disney will be my fifth trip with the company, but we've never had a need/desire to buy-in extras. Any help would be most appreciated! Thanks!

May 27, 2009
  6. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Sooo, take your parents as part of your 4, and buy-in your children!

May 27, 2009
  7. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Chef Charity....isn't it awesome? I love that you'll be able to fulfill one of your wishes and take the family! Whoo Hoo

Have something to add?