• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Buy In My Kids as Guests? Clarifying the Rules and Options

In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of taking extra guests to Disney World through a buy-in option. The rules state that only dependent children can be bought in, but the speaker suggests taking parents as part of the original four guests and buying in the children. Another speaker expresses excitement about fulfilling a wish to take the whole family on a Disney trip.
chefcharity
Does anyone know if I can do this? I want to take my mom and dad as our guests and buy in my 2 kids. The rules say that I can take anyone I want as our guests and buy in's can only be dependent children. Do you think I can interpret it this way?

Yes! But you could actually either take one more guest for free or include one of your children for free.

Oh! Sorry, my husband is going as the 3rd! Just didn't mention that! LOL!! Cool! I always wanted to go to Disney with the whole family like that and NEVER thought I'd make it there with my parents and kids! Especially for the buy-in price. WOW!!!! I LOVE OUR COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, you can do that.

I too would like to buy-in my parents (in addition to taking my hubby & two children)....but when I just checked out the "things to know" flyer it states that the only people you can buy-in are children. Is this a new thing? And is there a way around this? Disney will be my fifth trip with the company, but we've never had a need/desire to buy-in extras. Any help would be most appreciated! Thanks!

75317 said:
I too would like to buy-in my parents (in addition to taking my hubby & two children)....but when I just checked out the "things to know" flyer it states that the only people you can buy-in are children. Is this a new thing? And is there a way around this? Disney will be my fifth trip with the company, but we've never had a need/desire to buy-in extras. Any help would be most appreciated! Thanks!

Sooo, take your parents as part of your 4, and buy-in your children!

Chef Charity....isn't it awesome? I love that you'll be able to fulfill one of your wishes and take the family! Whoo Hoo

What is a buy-in?

A buy-in is a payment made by a consultant to join a Pampered Chef team or to participate in a specific event or promotion.

How much is the buy-in for Pampered Chef?

The buy-in fee for Pampered Chef varies depending on the specific team or event. Please contact your consultant or team leader for more information.

What are the benefits of participating in a buy-in?

Participating in a buy-in can provide consultants with access to exclusive products, discounts, and opportunities to grow their business and network with other consultants.

Do I have to participate in buy-ins as a consultant?

No, participation in buy-ins is completely optional. However, many consultants find that the benefits and opportunities provided through buy-ins can help grow their business and increase their success.

How do I sign up for a buy-in?

To sign up for a buy-in, simply contact your consultant or team leader and express your interest. They will provide you with more information and guide you through the sign-up process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chrpangel
  • Chef_2_Four
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef_2_Four