• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Make Brown Sugar Dijon Brie on a Large Bar Pan?

In summary, to make the brie recipe with crescent rolls, preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Roll out the crescent roll dough and place a wheel of brie cheese in the center. Fold the edges of the dough over the cheese and brush with beaten egg. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yes, you can substitute brie for another soft cheese such as camembert or goat cheese, but the cooking time may vary. The topping options are endless, including honey, jam, dried cranberries, nuts, and herbs. After baking, let the brie cool before serving with crackers, bread, or fruit. While best served fresh, you can make it ahead of time and reheat
tkraus
I'm wondering if it would be okay to demo the Brown Sugar Dijon Brie on my large bar pan because I don't have the round stone with handles (I have the one without handles). Also, can I spray the bread with a nonstick vegetable spray? I don't have the kitchen spritzer. Thanks!

It would be fine to make it on the bar pan. I wouldn't spray with cooking spray, I'd just take some oil in a prep bowl and brush it with the silicone Basting Brush

Thank you!!

1. How do I make the brie recipe with crescent rolls?

To make the brie recipe with crescent rolls, preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Roll out the crescent roll dough and place a wheel of brie cheese in the center. Fold the edges of the dough over the cheese and brush with beaten egg. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.

2. Can I use a different type of cheese for this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute brie for another soft cheese such as camembert or goat cheese. However, the cooking time may vary depending on the type of cheese you use.

3. What type of toppings can I add to the brie before baking?

The options for toppings are endless! Some popular choices include honey, jam, dried cranberries, nuts, and herbs. Get creative and try different combinations to find your favorite.

4. How do I serve the brie after it's finished baking?

It's best to let the brie cool for a few minutes before serving. Cut into wedges and serve with crackers, bread, or fruit for a delicious appetizer or snack.

5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time and reheat it?

While the brie is best served fresh out of the oven, you can make it ahead of time and reheat it in the oven at 350 degrees for 5-10 minutes. Keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn't overcook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
shaverdog
  • emmabelle47
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • whiteyteresa