• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Get an Illinois Sales Tax Certificate for My Booth at Riverfest?

In summary, Ginger is planning on doing a booth at her city's Riverfest that they hold yearly during the Craft & Flea Market. She was looking over the information and the price for 2 days is awesome, and everyone who is anyone comes out to this event. The problem is that they are asking for something that she doesn't have- a copy of her Illinois Sales Tax Certificate. She is thinking about asking HO about it, but before she did so, she wanted to know if anyone had something similar asked of them and how they got it. Today after being down, she has been a busy little bee trying to get things in line for herself. Don't have the answer, but she just wanted to let you know that she
CarlyK
I am planning on doing a booth at my city's Riverfest that they hold yearly during the Craft & Flea Market. I was looking over the information and the price for 2 days is awesome, and everyone who is anyone comes out to this event.

The problem is that they are asking for something that I don't have...

It's asking for a copy of my Illinois Sales Tax Certificate.
I don't have one and I have no clue on how to get one orif I even can. I'm thinking about asking HO about it, but before I did so, I wanted to know if anyone had something similar asked of them and how you got it.

Today after being down, I have been a busy little bee trying to get things in line for myself.

Last edited:
Don't have the answer...Sorry, I don't know the answer, Carly, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm proud of you for picking yourself up and getting back on track. I read your other thread, and I'm so glad you're not giving up hope. Sometimes it just takes that one good lead to get you going.

Great job! You're an inspiration!

Diane

Youmay want to call your town hall and let them know that you are an independent consultant for a larger company. You may be able to get something from HO, but typically that is just letting them know that you are able to sell in that state......definatly call the town hall first and verify and they may tell you to call the HO and get something from them.....

I know it's a little bit different but here in Hawaii you have to have a General Excise license to even be able to sell as a consultant. My hospitality director took care of getting me the packet to fill out. Maybe your director would know something about it or you could even ask the people in charge of the event, I'm sure they would be able to point you in the right direction.

I'm almost sure HO gives it to you:confused: . If you go to CC & go to manage business or something like that, they have a whole bunch of #s to call for legal stuff. I hope this helps.:)

Ginger:cool:

1. What is the cost to have a booth at a fair?

The cost to have a booth at a fair can vary depending on the specific fair and location. We recommend contacting the fair organizers directly for pricing information.

2. How much space will I have for my booth?

The size of the booth space can also vary depending on the fair. Typically, you can expect to have at least a 10x10 foot space for your booth. Again, we recommend checking with the fair organizers for more specific details.

3. Can I sell any Pampered Chef products at the fair?

Yes, you are welcome to sell any Pampered Chef products at the fair. However, be sure to check with the fair organizers to see if there are any restrictions or guidelines for selling products at the event.

4. Will Pampered Chef provide any marketing materials for my booth?

Yes, Pampered Chef does offer marketing materials for fairs and events. You can order these materials through your consultant or through the Pampered Chef website.

5. Are there any requirements for setting up a booth at a fair?

Some fairs may have specific requirements for booth setup, such as bringing your own table and chairs or having a specific type of display. We recommend checking with the fair organizers to make sure you have all the necessary materials and comply with any guidelines they may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pc_jessica