• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Booking Slide and How Does It Work?

In summary, the booking slide is a visual representation of all the benefits of hosting a show and is a great way to get their attention. It's assembled like a puzzle and is passed around to the group.
FHL
I have been out of the PC loop for a while and thinking about starting back up. What is the booking slide? I have seen pics and posts but how does it actually work? How is it "assembled"??

I'm confused :confused:

Thanks a bunch in advance!

There's some great ideas that are shared in the threads listed below here, you might want to read through some.It's a great thing to present because it gets their attention and it explains all the benefits of having a show and helps so you don't forget anything.I printed mine on bright colored paper (different colors for each page), then had the guy at Office Max laminate them. I used our discount there and it was very reasonable. Then I taped them with packing tape so they'd all be connected.

Thanks! So do you hold it up at your shows? Pass it around?

You present it in front of the group. You say something like "I put this little visual together to help show you all the benefits you get for hosting a show" Then you hold the top page and let all the others drop down (it's connected accordian style so they flip out and are together). It's big and it gets their attention and I usually giggle along with them about it. :)

On Consultant's Corner, under the "Consultant and Leadership Training" tab, select the second option - "Now more than ever...". Then a video will start playing with Marla G. On the right side of that video pane are several other videos you can select. Scroll down and select "Denise Hess, Director - New Albany, IN". She shows how she uses it- and that's sort of the "standard" idea...but you can do what you need to make it your own!

I also have the recuteing slides on the back then laminated them . but now i won them from the Host Your own show so i will give my old set to one of my team members

I also did like a few others mentioned- I printed mine on colored paper. I used light-pastels (nothing too bright) and alternated the colors. I had them laminated at Office Max (with my PC discount- don't forget that!), and then taped them together with packing tape (leave a small gap so you can fold them up). I also typed up the slide pages so that I could print them on half-the size of paper- so I have a full size 8 1/2" x11" size and then one that's 4"x11" that I can take with me to booths, or that isn't TALLER than me. :D I'm just getting my cooking shows back into the swing- so I can't say yet how they work for me. I've survived on Catalog and Individual orders the last many months.

From experience I can tell you that this is much less impressive then you flip it open to reveal . . . the blank side. I then corrected it, only to find the crowd laughing because, while they could now see the words, everything was upside down. It wasn't one of my finer moments, but it made everyone laugh.

esavvymom said:
I also did like a few others mentioned- I printed mine on colored paper. I used light-pastels (nothing too bright) and alternated the colors. I had them laminated at Office Max (with my PC discount- don't forget that!), and then taped them together with packing tape (leave a small gap so you can fold them up). I also typed up the slide pages so that I could print them on half-the size of paper- so I have a full size 8 1/2" x11" size and then one that's 4"x11" that I can take with me to booths, or that isn't TALLER than me. :D I'm just getting my cooking shows back into the swing- so I can't say yet how they work for me. I've survived on Catalog and Individual orders the last many months.

I like the smaller version idea! Going to have to use that! Thanks for sharing~

raebates said:
From experience I can tell you that this is much less impressive then you flip it open to reveal . . . the blank side. I then corrected it, only to find the crowd laughing because, while they could now see the words, everything was upside down. It wasn't one of my finer moments, but it made everyone laugh.

You probably got their attention more than if you had done it the right way!

Holly, I rarely have trouble getting people's attention. LOL!

When I use the slide I don't drop it but kind of throw it out in a swoosh. It makes a really cool noise.

That's what I do. I can't just drop it because it's taller than I am.

I don't drop mine, I just flip mine since it is taller than me and it just feels weird to me that way.

I'm curious how the "professionally printed" booking slide from HO looked from the promo last month. Anyone have any pictures?

1. How do I book a Pampered Chef cooking show?

To book a cooking show, you can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant directly or visit the company's website and use the "Find a Consultant" feature to locate one near you. Once you have connected with a consultant, they will work with you to schedule a date and time for your show.

2. How much does it cost to book a cooking show?

There is no cost to book a Pampered Chef cooking show. Our consultants offer their services for free and only ask that you invite friends and family to attend the show and consider making a purchase.

3. What types of cooking shows can I book?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of cooking shows, including in-home shows, virtual shows, and catalog shows. In-home shows are hosted in the comfort of your own home, virtual shows are hosted online, and catalog shows allow you to share catalogs and take orders from friends and family without hosting a physical event.

4. What are the benefits of booking a cooking show?

Booking a Pampered Chef cooking show comes with many benefits, including the opportunity to try out new recipes and products, receive free and discounted products, and earn rewards for hosting a successful show. It's also a fun and interactive way to connect with friends and family while learning about cooking and kitchen tools.

5. Can I earn free products by booking a cooking show?

Yes, as a host of a Pampered Chef cooking show, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your show. Our consultants offer generous rewards for hosting successful shows and your consultant will provide more information on the specific rewards offered in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LisaFortner
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • caraighan
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
JaimeAnnR
Replies