• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I laminate my booking slide for a professional and durable finish?

In summary, Alana's version of the booking slide is colorful and includes graphics. Trish's version uses a spiral binder and is easier to unfold and use.
CAPCnewbie
Since I am in Canada, I had to make some changes to the file I found here about the booking slide. Can anyone tell me how to go about laminating it?
I have a laminator at home but it does one page at a time and I assume that it needs to be one long laminated page. Any tips?

I took mine to Office max, but they put such a large gap between each page I ended up cutting each page and piecing them together with clear packing tape (tape on both sides) and it works great!

Thankyou. Did you print each page at home first and then take it in page by page? I'm wondering if I can email them the slide or if that will cost more?

CAPCnewbie said:
Since I am in Canada, I had to make some changes to the file I found here about the booking slide. Can anyone tell me how to go about laminating it?
I have a laminator at home but it does one page at a time and I assume that it needs to be one long laminated page. Any tips?

Can you share your Booking Slide? I am from Canada, too - and some of the pdf Booking Slides I couldn't change. TIA

Some in our cluster have used page protectors instead of laminating as an alternative and then taped them together and that works great too.

I used single page laminate at home and then just hole punched each corner and attached them using binder rings. It looks really sharp!

Thats a great idea! I think I will do that. Thanks

I don't understand what a "booking slide" is... can you explain it? Sorry if I could silly.

I meant to say, sorry if I sound silly, haha. Now I guess I really did sound silly!!

The booking slide is a tool to explain the Host benefits. Do a search in the files section here, or go on to consultant's corner and search for it there.

My director used page protectors and taped them with clear tape and then folded it all like an accordian if that makes sense. I think binder rings would work awesome too.

I too would LOVE to see the Canadian version if you're willing to share. Why reinvent the wheel KWIM? Thanks so much!

I printed mine off at home and got it laminated at Staples. Mine is long-- I think it cost me 15$, then I taped each page together with packing tape.
Seeing as there is an interest in a Canadian version I'll post mine too. We can compare! I changed the order of the slides from what is in the file when I taped them together.

Attachments

• Booking Slide.doc
    1.5 MB · Views: 575
I did mine at Mardel's. It was $2.50. I love flaring it out at shows. I get so many "oooh's."

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I had office max put a spiral binder between the pages so it folds up easy.. :)

when I open it, it's one long sheet that I have the hotess hold as I explain each.. then quiz the guests on it.. such as which bennie does the hostess get, or how much or how many.. etc... they get into it knowing she's holding the list, which in many cased is longer than she is tall..

Alana I really like your version of the Booking Slide. Thanks for sharing!

Wow Alana, I love all the graphics that were added to yours! I just printed out the basic words on yellow paper but now I want to make another one using your slide. I will post it when it's finished.

:thumbup:This is really gorgeous....

I got mine laminated in one long page at a teacher supply store. i asked them to do it page by page and leave a little space between each page. it cost me less than $5.

CAPCnewbie said:

Once you have laminated each page, lay them out on a table or long counter, then use clear packing tape with just a small gap between the slides. Use the packing tape on both sides and trim when done.

Would any of you send this as an attachment to a potential hostess that is considering booking?

that should have said: "an attachment in email"

Thanks for all the comments, it evolved from several different versions I've seen.
I don't think I'd send it in an email, too long---(and probably too big for most emails).

but if you have a potential host that you have been communicating with via email, i don't see why you couldn't put it into a shorter document to cut/paste or attach! It's a great, simple way to explain the benefits!

I'm a bit of a scrapbooker at heart so I printed the booking slide from CC and then attached it to a 12x12 paper (I picked all blue paper, it looked pretty snazzy and professional) and the used my crop-o-dile (fancy hole puncher) and punched holes in all four corners and then used colored grommets (sp?) to reinforce the holes and picked a pretty set of ribbon to attach them all (I didn't laminate them or use any tape).

I really like how pretty it turned out and I use a 12x12 project folder (the plastic one, like a file folder) to store it in when I'm transporting it to shows or simply storing it.

I like it and it turned out professional looking too;)

What is the "Booking Slide" and how does it work?

The Booking Slide is a tool to help you easily book cooking shows with your friends and family. It is a board with slots to hold recipe cards and a special space to write in the date and time of your upcoming cooking show. When you book a show, you simply slide the recipe card into the slot and write in the details. This helps you keep track of your bookings and makes it easy to schedule multiple shows.

Can I customize the Booking Slide with my own recipes?

Yes, you can! The Booking Slide comes with a set of recipe cards, but you can also purchase additional packs of blank recipe cards to write in your own recipes. This way, you can personalize your Booking Slide with your favorite recipes to share with your guests during cooking shows.

How many recipe cards can the Booking Slide hold?

The Booking Slide has a total of 12 slots for recipe cards. This means it can hold up to 12 recipes at a time. However, you can always reuse recipe cards by erasing the details and writing in new ones. Additionally, you can purchase extra recipe card packs if you need more space for your recipes.

Can I use the Booking Slide for virtual cooking shows?

Yes, the Booking Slide can be used for both in-person and virtual cooking shows. You can simply write in the date and time of your virtual show on the Booking Slide and use it to keep track of your bookings. You can also use the recipe cards to share recipes and ingredients with your virtual guests.

Is the Booking Slide only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the Booking Slide can be used by anyone who wants to easily schedule and track cooking shows. It is a great tool for home cooks, party hostesses, and Pampered Chef consultants. You can purchase the Booking Slide and use it for your personal cooking events or for your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• FHL
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • mamadugan