• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Booking Benefit

She is entitled to purchase the host special as many times as she can get hosts to book off of her. :)In summary, a consultant asks if a host can book off of themselves and receive the hostess benefit twice. Another consultant confirms that it is possible by marking the host as a booking and then adding them as a guest for the next show. The host will have to pay shipping for the second host special, but this is a great way to rebook hosts and keep in touch with them. It is also possible for a host to book with another consultant and still receive the host benefit. Additionally, a consultant clarifies that a host can purchase the host special multiple times as long as they have multiple bookings from their show.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I know there is a thread about this, but I can't find it.
I have a host who wants to book off her own show within the next 6 months. Can she book off of herself and get the hostess benefit twice (for hosting the show that month and the past host benefit)?

Absolutely!!Mark her as a booking, just like you would one of her guests. Then when it comes time for her other show, you will just need to add her as a guest as well as the host to receive the 2nd host special. Unfortunately, she'll have to pay shipping on the 2nd special. I hope this made sense!

PampChefNancy1 said:
Mark her as a booking, just like you would one of her guests. Then when it comes time for her other show, you will just need to add her as a guest as well as the host to receive the 2nd host special. Unfortunately, she'll have to pay shipping on the 2nd special. I hope this made sense!

Ok so, on her next show, you add her as a guest let her have her past host special, she pays shipping on it. Then, when you are ready to close the show, you do everything as normal and she gets the other host special for that month as well. So she can get both instead of the usual one, right?

Did I understand this right?

Won't PC be like, uhhh why is her name on there twice? :confused:

You got it! That is the only way that Pampered Partner will accept the 2 host specials. And as far as HO questioning the two orders for the host. I've done this since they've changed the host program last March, and they have never called me or questioned it. And for the hosts having to pay shipping on the 2nd special, they usually don't seem to mind, since they are getting 60% off something...$3.50 is so minimal.

Yes..you got it right. She can do exactly that.

No, PC won't be like "why is she on there twice".

Hope that helps...

:)

Thanks, She will love to hear that!!

I have a hoist next month, who booked her show from herself last Fall. She gets 2 pieces of openstock cookware, at 60% off ( and I get 2 counted towards Pan-o-Rama )!!!!

Always book the host!I always book my hosts off of themselves! This is a GREAT re-booking tool. I let the host know that if she holds another show within six months, she will be able to get two of that months special. So, they want to know what the specials are, which keeps me in touch with them, and if they were an "annual" host, all of a sudden, they become bi-annual!

Happy selling!

What if someone books off of the host's show and then changes the date to another month? Can the host get the guest special anyway as long as it is within 6 months even though the month is not the one that was sent to HO on the order form?

dollfangs said:
What if someone books off of the host's show and then changes the date to another month? Can the host get the guest special anyway as long as it is within 6 months even though the month is not the one that was sent to HO on the order form?

The former host is still eligible for host special as long as it is held with in 6 months of her show. Doesn't matter if the date has changed. I've heard they can still get it even if the show is done by a different consultant!! So say, the regular consultant is sick and has to pass the show on to an upline or a recruit, it doesn't change the benefits for the host and former host.

I'm really excited to know that a host can book of themselves! I have a hostess that is going to be hosting her 3rd show in less than a year next month!! This is perfect for someone like her!!

This is great. My host from last saturday booked again for May, she's gonna be so excited when I tell her this.

Thanks! :D

yes, that's correct. The booking benefit follows the hosts not the consultant. So anyone can do the show and the host still gets the booking benefit (not that we want someone else to do the show! ;) )

I have a host that got 2 bookings in March - can she buy the Host special twice in that month?? I didn't think she could - but wanted to be for sure.
Thanks,

Absolutely! She can get two sets of mixing bowls at 60% and give one as a gift to her upcoming friends/sisters/boss'/brothers wedding or birthday, or two sets of Measuring Cups, or one of each.
She gets to choose ONE Host Bonus at each show.
She will pay Shipping/Handling at each show.
Her 10% PHD will NOT apply to the Host Bonus, but will apply to anything else she chooses to purchase.

Last edited:
Thank you for the quick response I am submitting this show to home office tomorrow, so this is very helpful. She will be excited to hear this.

My first posting and I am impressed with how quickly you get input.

I really LOVE this site.
Thanks again.

I love this site too!I called my hospitality director today with this question and was told yes, however, when I tried to enter it under her host order, it didn't work. My hospitality director is unavailable tonite and I searched on this site and found my answer. Thanks, all! :eek:

1. What is the Booking Benefit offered by Pampered Chef?

The Booking Benefit is a special offer for hosts who book and hold a cooking show with Pampered Chef. It allows them to earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from their show.

2. How much can I earn through the Booking Benefit?

The amount you can earn through the Booking Benefit varies based on the total sales from your show. On average, hosts can earn up to $200 in free products and up to 50% off on select items.

3. Do I have to meet a certain sales goal to qualify for the Booking Benefit?

Yes, in order to qualify for the Booking Benefit, your show must have a minimum of $200 in sales. However, this can be a combination of orders from your guests and your own personal purchases.

4. How do I redeem the Booking Benefit?

Once your show is held and the sales are finalized, your consultant will provide you with a Redemption Form to select your free and discounted products. You can also redeem the Benefit through your consultant's personal website.

5. Can I use the Booking Benefit in addition to other host rewards?

Yes, the Booking Benefit can be used in addition to any other host rewards, such as the Host Credit or Half-Price items. This allows hosts to maximize their rewards and get even more free and discounted products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Geekgirl69
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
Replies