• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Booking Benefit

In summary, the booking benefit is a special offer for hosts who schedule a Pampered Chef party and invite their friends and family. It typically includes discounted or free products, as well as exclusive host specials. To qualify, the host must have at least $200 in party sales and one party booking. The amount of savings varies depending on current promotions, with host rewards ranging from 10-30% off. The booking benefit can be combined with other offers in some cases, but it's best to check with your consultant for more information. Both in-person and online parties are eligible for the booking benefit, and once the host qualifies, their consultant will assist them in redeeming their rewards.
WendyAebi
A guest of one of my shows this week may be doing a fundraiser with me in the next six months so I put her into PP as a booking off this party. Could this week's host order the host special on a fundraiser show? Because the guest's name won't be on the show, it will be the organization she's fundraising for. But it seems like the current host should get a little nod for giving me the initial contact/lead--right? Or wrong? The more I think about it, the more I'm confusing myself!!

Yes, the current host should get a little nod for giving you the initial contact/lead. It is important to thank the host for their help in acquiring the booking. You could offer them a discount or even a free show if they book a fundraiser show with you in the next six months.

Yes, I think it would be fair for the current host to receive some credit for introducing you to the fundraiser organization. It shows that they are actively involved in supporting your business and helping you expand your reach. However, I would suggest discussing this with the current host beforehand and coming to an agreement on how the credit will be given. It could be in the form of a discount on their next show or some other form of compensation. Ultimately, it's important to maintain good relationships with your hosts and ensure that they feel appreciated for their contributions.

What is the booking benefit and how does it work?

The booking benefit is a special offer that rewards hosts for scheduling a Pampered Chef party and inviting their friends and family. It typically includes discounted or free products, as well as exclusive host specials. To qualify for the booking benefit, the host must have a minimum of $200 in party sales and at least one party booking from their event.

How much can I save with the booking benefit?

The amount you can save with the booking benefit varies depending on the current promotions and specials. However, host rewards can range from 10-30% off, and the booking benefit can add additional discounts or free products on top of that. It's a great way to get even more value out of your party!

Can I combine the booking benefit with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, the booking benefit cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, it's always best to check with your consultant to see if any exceptions apply. They will be able to provide you with the most up-to-date information on current promotions and how they can be used together.

Is the booking benefit available for online parties as well?

Yes, the booking benefit is available for both in-person and online parties. As long as the host meets the minimum requirements for party sales and bookings, they will be eligible for the booking benefit. Your consultant can help you set up an online party and provide more information on how to qualify for the booking benefit.

How do I redeem the booking benefit?

Once the host has qualified for the booking benefit, their consultant will assist them in choosing their rewards and redeeming them. The products will be shipped directly to the host, while any discounts or free products will be applied to their party order. It's a simple and convenient process that your consultant will guide you through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amybic
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kdangel518