• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quesadilla Cups With Nectarine Salsa

In summary, to make the quesadilla cups, preheat your oven to 375°F, cut flour tortillas into circles, press into a muffin tin, and bake for 8-10 minutes. For the nectarine salsa, you will need diced nectarines, red onion, jalapeno pepper, lime juice, cilantro, and salt and pepper. Once the quesadilla cups are baked and cooled, fill each cup with the prepared salsa. You can also add cheese or chicken for extra flavor. You can use any type of fruit for the salsa and make these ahead of time, storing the quesadilla cups in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
CAPCnewbie
I'm making this today and I couldnt find a serrano pepper anywhere so picked up a jalepeno pepper instead. Will it still work? How much can i use?

It will still work, just won't be quite as spicy. The jalapeno is also usually bigger than the serrano, so it depends on how hot you want it. I would go ahead and use the whole pepper (minus, of course the seeds and membrane). The seeds are what make it hot, though, so if you like spicy, keep a few seeds in there.

Thankyou Sarah. I'm going to mix the salsa ahead of time and then do the rest when I get there, I hope

I had the same issue you had but used the jalapeno and it was FAB!!!
Enjoy

I made it using a jalepeno and it was great! Or at least thats what i was told by everyone at the party. We had an family dinner and I was asked to make apps. Most of the time i bring a nacho dip but thought I'd try these. There was barely enough for everyone to have 1 and they all wanted more! I'll make double next time

1. How do I make the quesadilla cups?

To make the quesadilla cups, you will need to preheat your oven to 375°F. Cut flour tortillas into circles using a cookie cutter or a small bowl. Press each tortilla into a muffin tin and bake for 8-10 minutes until crispy.

2. What ingredients do I need for the nectarine salsa?

The nectarine salsa requires diced nectarines, red onion, jalapeno pepper, lime juice, and cilantro. You can also add salt and pepper to taste, if desired.

3. How do I assemble the quesadilla cups with nectarine salsa?

Once the quesadilla cups are baked and cooled, fill each cup with the prepared nectarine salsa. You can also add shredded cheese or cooked chicken for extra flavor and protein.

4. Can I use a different type of fruit for the salsa?

Yes, you can use any type of fruit that you prefer. Some great alternatives to nectarines include mango, pineapple, or even strawberries.

5. Can I make these ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the quesadilla cups and nectarine salsa ahead of time and assemble them right before serving. The quesadilla cups can also be stored in an airtight container for up to 2 days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • CookingwithMary