• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quesadilla Cups W/ Nectrine Salsa...

In summary, this conversation is about a person who made quesadilla cups with peach instead of nectarines and added shredded chicken to make them more filling. They are described as amazing, cheap, and easy to make, and the person's favorite appetizer recipe. They also shared their experience of using pineapple salsa instead of nectarine salsa and selling Pampered Chef products at a cookout. Others have also tried variations of the recipe and shared their feedback.
cburghart12
AMAZING!!!! I made these the other night and i loved them soooo much i ate them for dinner!!! also i didnt have any nectrines so i used peaches and also to make them more filling i added shredded chicken under the cheese when i put them in the oven. They are amazing and very cheap and verrry easy to make!!! This is my favorite appitizer recipe of all time!!! and everyone loves them!!!!
:) i just wanted to share bc they are soooo gooood!!!!!

Mmmmm, a little chicken would be good!

I made these for a show last week, and instead of the nectarine salsa, I used the Pineapple Salsa recipe - YUM!

Yes! They are yummy!Since they don't stay fresh long in the quesadilla cups, I made just the salsa and took Tostito scoop chips for a cookout in the Cool & Serve and people loved it so much I sold 3 Cool & Serves and several of the SB Recipe books it's in! Got an easy, unintentional show submitted out of it!

I agree - My bro-in-law gave these a "10". I used Mango (instead of nectarine) which was fantastic, plus Pepper Jack instead of regular Monterrey Jack. I also discovered that you can use the pastry cutter for the tortillas if you want a more fanciful edging.

But they should include using the TIMER in the directions - almost burnt them while I was waxing poetic about other PC items to another crowd.

Did anyone find that the mini-tart-shaper was pretty useless in this recipe? I tried, but until you put the cheese on it, the tortilla just pops back up .. I got tears in them from multiple mashing-downs. It's a nice idea in theory, but ... not too practical.

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you loved the recipe and found it easy to make. It's always great to hear when our customers enjoy our recipes. I love your idea of adding shredded chicken to make them more filling - that's a great way to customize the recipe to your liking. Thank you for sharing your experience and I hope you continue to enjoy this as your go-to appetizer recipe. Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Quesadilla Cups with Nectarine Salsa?

To make Quesadilla Cups with Nectarine Salsa, you will need:- Flour tortillas- Shredded cheese- Cooked and diced chicken- Nectarines- Red onion- Cilantro- Lime juice- Salt and pepper

2. How do I assemble the Quesadilla Cups?

To assemble the Quesadilla Cups, you will need a muffin tin. Cut the flour tortillas into circles and press them into the muffin tin. Fill each tortilla cup with shredded cheese and cooked chicken. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 375 degrees. Once done, remove from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes before removing them from the tin.

3. Can I use a different type of fruit for the salsa?

Yes, you can use any type of fruit you prefer for the salsa. Some popular alternatives to nectarines include mango, pineapple, or peaches. You can also mix and match different fruits to create a unique and flavorful salsa.

4. How do I store the leftovers?

If you have any leftover Quesadilla Cups with Nectarine Salsa, you can store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. To reheat, simply place them in the oven or microwave until warmed through.

5. Can I make these in advance for a party?

Yes, you can make the Quesadilla Cups ahead of time for a party. Assemble and bake the cups as directed, then store them in the refrigerator until ready to serve. You can also make the salsa ahead of time and store it in the fridge. When ready to serve, simply reheat the cups in the oven and top with the salsa.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MaryannNic
  • AnnieBee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
baychef
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies