• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Looking for Fall/Winter 2009 Queen of the Shoppers Game

In summary, the Fall/Winter 2009 Queen of the Shoppers Game is a promotional game organized by Pampered Chef for its customers. To participate, customers must make a purchase of $75 or more during the promotional period and they will automatically be entered into the game. Prizes include exclusive Pampered Chef products, gift cards, and a chance to win a trip to one of their cooking retreats. The game ends on December 31, 2009 and customers can participate multiple times by making additional qualifying purchases.
melindagilbert
Does anyone have a Fall/Winter 2009 Queen of the Shoppers Game, they can share, I have looked everywhere. Thanks

Can someone give me an overview of how this game works? I've heard it quite a bit on CS but know nothing else of it! Tia!

I love this game! Its a riddle that you read out, so to start you have a product, I like to use a Seasons Best or I like to hide a piece of paper in an envelope with free shipping or $5 off your purchase so its more exciting. It starts with the person who arrived to the show first. and as you read the riddle and stop at the product the guest have to find that product in the catalog. and whoever finds the product gets the prize. I find it just a great game bc I have a catalog too, and when the person finds the product I also talk about what eles in on the same page, it gets a lot of products out there is one simple fun game! It changes between the Spring/Summer to Fall/Winter to accommodate the new products. So.. if anyone has a Fall/Winter one I would greatly appreciate it :)

There's another thread on this subject currently going on - you may want to refer to that one.

Look under increasing sales.

1. What is the Fall/Winter 2009 Queen of the Shoppers Game?

The Fall/Winter 2009 Queen of the Shoppers Game is a promotional game organized by Pampered Chef for its customers. It runs during the fall and winter seasons and offers participants a chance to win exciting prizes.

2. How do I participate in the Fall/Winter 2009 Queen of the Shoppers Game?

To participate in the Fall/Winter 2009 Queen of the Shoppers Game, you must be a Pampered Chef customer and make a purchase of $75 or more during the promotional period. You will then be automatically entered into the game.

3. What are the prizes for the Fall/Winter 2009 Queen of the Shoppers Game?

The prizes for the Fall/Winter 2009 Queen of the Shoppers Game include exclusive Pampered Chef products, gift cards, and a chance to win a trip to one of our cooking retreats. The exact prizes may vary each year.

4. When does the Fall/Winter 2009 Queen of the Shoppers Game end?

The Fall/Winter 2009 Queen of the Shoppers Game ends on December 31, 2009. All purchases must be made by this date to be eligible for the game.

5. Can I participate in the Fall/Winter 2009 Queen of the Shoppers Game multiple times?

Yes, you can participate in the Fall/Winter 2009 Queen of the Shoppers Game multiple times by making additional purchases of $75 or more. Each qualifying purchase will give you an entry into the game.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedberry
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcheatham08
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • melindagilbert