• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Rule Your Shopping Game? Check Out Queen of the Shoppers S/S 2013!

In summary, "Queen of the Shoppers S/S 2013" is a collection of summer entertaining products from Pampered Chef, including kitchen tools, serveware, and grilling accessories. The collection can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef or consultant's website, as well as at a party or event. The collection also features exclusive items designed specifically for summer entertaining and can only be purchased as part of the collection. Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to showcase the collection to friends and family, and all products come with a satisfaction guarantee and lifetime warranty.
Bren706
Gold Member
I combined and edited a couple of the current files from the FB Consultant Support Group and came up with a Queen of the Shoppers game that I was happy with for the Spring/Summer 2013 catalog.

Attachments

• queenoftheshoppersSS2013.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 800
Thanks so much!

Fb consultant support group? Link please?

Did this Queen of Shoppers today at the show I had. Everyone loved it and participated and liked that they were looking all through the catalog. Playing it did not add any of the new products to their orders, but there is always the show that was booked from this one in a few weeks, so who knows.

I love playing this game at my shows! Everyone has fun hunting in the catalogs. Thank you so much for updating this!

Thank you :) !

What is "Queen of the Shoppers S/S 2013" and what does it include?

"Queen of the Shoppers S/S 2013" is a collection of products from Pampered Chef that are perfect for summer entertaining. It includes items such as kitchen tools, serveware, and grilling accessories.

Can I purchase "Queen of the Shoppers S/S 2013" online?

Yes, you can purchase the collection online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant's personal website. You can also purchase the products at a Pampered Chef party or event.

Are there any exclusive items in the "Queen of the Shoppers S/S 2013" collection?

Yes, there are a few items that are exclusive to the "Queen of the Shoppers S/S 2013" collection and cannot be purchased separately. These items are specially designed for summer entertaining and are only available for a limited time.

Can I host a party and feature the "Queen of the Shoppers S/S 2013" collection?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to share the "Queen of the Shoppers S/S 2013" collection with your friends and family. Your consultant can help you plan a fun and interactive party featuring these products.

Is there a warranty for the products in the "Queen of the Shoppers S/S 2013" collection?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund within 30 days. The lifetime warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • quiverfull7
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • dlsmeal
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies