• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Queen of the Shoppers- New Consultant

I do think you are right that if they are coming back regularly, it might be nice to give them the catalogs at some point (maybe after the first demo?)
atpchef
Hello! So I'm a new consultant, still trying to get into my "groove" for my shows. I've been reading about Queen of the Shoppers... I think I would like to add something fun to my shows, but I just want to make sure I know what this game is exactly. I found a script on one of the threads and have a few questions:

1) Is there only one actual winner of the prize?
2) Do I have this correct: The prize gets passed around to the winners of each individual rhyme and the winner of the very last rhyme gets to keep it?
3) How do you introduce the game? Do you have to explain the rules or just get right into it? The script I have has an intro rhyme that kind of explains how it's played, but I can just see people getting confused throughout the game without any real explanation.
4) Approximately how long does it take if there isn't any confusion?

I've attached the script I found from another consultant on one of the threads.

Thanks for all your help!! :)

Attachments

• Queen of the Shoppers Spring Summer 2011.doc
    30 KB · Views: 549
I think it spells it out perfectly, but you could put it in your own words if you'd like.
I use the game to talk about products too, so I interject lots of information between each part of the game. It won't take longer than 10 minutes.....

1) Is there only one actual winner of the prize? My main prize was just one- a retired Season's Best. But I did give everyone a recipe card to choose from (had them in a bowl)- just for playing.
2) Do I have this correct: The prize gets passed around to the winners of each individual rhyme and the winner of the very last rhyme gets to keep it? Yes....and it can get competitive! Quite funny!
3) How do you introduce the game? Do you have to explain the rules or just get right into it? The script I have has an intro rhyme that kind of explains how it's played, but I can just see people getting confused throughout the game without any real explanation.
I just said we were going to play a little game and I think I read rom the paper directly. I had to explain here and there (mostly because people would find the product in a "Showcase column" beside a recipe or something, and not the MAIN page....but I think next time, if they did, I'd say "and where is the MAIN page?" It got confusing only then- when they found those duplicates.
4) Approximately how long does it take if there isn't any confusion? I think we did it in about 10 minutes too? I noticed as I got to the last 2 or 3 lines, some folks seemed to be losing interest, so I think I skipped 1 or 2. I definitely woudl keep it to one page for the game.It was a great way for me to introduce the catalog and new products...that's for sure! I get very nervous speaking in front of folks (I don't do live shows alot), and this was a big help!!

Thank you everyone for your help!

I do have one more question that I forgot to ask...the consultant that wrote this script said that he keeps the catalogues and doesn't hand them out until it's time for this game, which I believe was near the end of the show. Is that how you would do it? Or do you let them peruse the catalogue while you demo so they can follow along with products you are using?

Thank you!!:)

atpchef said:
Thank you everyone for your help!

I do have one more question that I forgot to ask...the consultant that wrote this script said that he keeps the catalogues and doesn't hand them out until it's time for this game, which I believe was near the end of the show. Is that how you would do it? Or do you let them peruse the catalogue while you demo so they can follow along with products you are using?

Thank you!!:)

Here's my take: They are adults! Give them the catalog. I give them the catalogs when they come in or as they are getting settled. Holding back, in my opinion, doesn't give them much time to look through and shop! And I've had a guest tell me she didn't like that I didn't give the catalogs until after the demo.

It doesn't improve their ability to pay attention to the demo. If anything, while you are demoing, they start looking for products and such that you are using (if they aren't helping you with the demo).

But sometimes, you have to find your style and figure out what works better for you. I did the Queen of Shoppers game at the beginning of my show after my intro (everyone knew me, so that wasn't much)....then led into the demo afterward. It was a great ice-breaker game for me.

Great! Thank you, Bobbi!!

1. What is the "Queen of the Shoppers" program for new consultants?

The "Queen of the Shoppers" program is a training and recognition program designed specifically for new Pampered Chef consultants. It teaches essential skills for building a successful business, such as booking, selling, and sponsoring, and provides incentives for reaching specific goals.

2. How do I enroll in the "Queen of the Shoppers" program?

To enroll in the "Queen of the Shoppers" program, simply sign up as a new consultant with Pampered Chef. You will automatically be enrolled in the program and will receive all the necessary materials and support to get started.

3. What incentives are offered through the "Queen of the Shoppers" program?

The "Queen of the Shoppers" program offers a variety of incentives for new consultants, including free products, discounts, and exclusive training and resources. As you reach certain sales and booking milestones, you can also earn rewards like gift cards, product bundles, and even a trip to the Pampered Chef headquarters.

4. How long does the "Queen of the Shoppers" program last?

The "Queen of the Shoppers" program is a 90-day program, meaning it lasts for three months from the start of your consultant journey. However, the skills and knowledge you gain from the program will continue to benefit you throughout your Pampered Chef career.

5. Can I participate in the "Queen of the Shoppers" program more than once?

Yes, you can participate in the "Queen of the Shoppers" program multiple times! Each time you sign up as a new consultant with Pampered Chef, you will have the opportunity to enroll in the program and continue building your skills and earning incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cookoholic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg