• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to be the Queen of Shopping? Try this fun game!

In summary, the "Queen of the Shoppers Game" is a fun and interactive game played at Pampered Chef parties where guests compete to collect the most points by shopping for items from the Pampered Chef catalog. To play, the host provides a list of items with corresponding point values, and guests can shop online or in-person to earn points. This game adds an element of fun to parties and encourages guests to try new products. There are no strict rules, but guests should stick to the designated list of items and use only one consultant's website or party link. It is also possible to participate in the game without attending a party by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant for the list of items and point values.
Chosengirl
Here is a Spring/Summer 2017 version of the Queen of the Shoppers Game. I do not know the origin of the original. I tweaked it a bit, and made it pretty colors that match some of the new products!

Attachments

• QueenofShoppersSS2017PrettyColors.docx
    6.4 KB · Views: 827
How do you play the game? What are the prizes? Do you stop after every item and wait for everyone to find it?

Inquiring minds would like to know how one plays this? Does everyone win a prize? I am a new PC Consultant and trying to get a better understanding of games, etc. Thank you in advance for your time and help.

The way that I have played this is something as an ice breaker for the party. You can use anything for a prize. Paring knife or twist clips or season's best. Just what ever you would like. I usually play a couple games.

Chosengirl said:
Here is a Spring/Summer 2017 version of the Queen of the Shoppers Game. I do not know the origin of the original. I tweaked it a bit, and made it pretty colors that match some of the new products!
thank you for the game I will be trying this on my next Facebook party. totally something different.

1. What is the "Queen of the Shoppers Game"?

The "Queen of the Shoppers Game" is a fun and interactive way to spice up your next Pampered Chef party. It is a game where guests compete to see who can collect the most points by shopping for items from the Pampered Chef catalog.

2. How do you play the "Queen of the Shoppers Game"?

To play the "Queen of the Shoppers Game", the host will provide a list of items from the Pampered Chef catalog that guests must find and purchase. Each item will have a corresponding point value. Guests can shop online or in-person to collect items and earn points. The guest with the most points at the end of the game wins!

3. What are the benefits of playing the "Queen of the Shoppers Game"?

Playing the "Queen of the Shoppers Game" not only adds an element of fun to your Pampered Chef party, but it also encourages guests to try new products and potentially earn free or discounted items. It is a great way to engage and reward your guests for their support.

4. Are there any rules or restrictions for the "Queen of the Shoppers Game"?

There are no strict rules for the "Queen of the Shoppers Game", but we do recommend that guests stick to the designated list of items provided by the host. This ensures fairness and consistency for all players. Additionally, guests may only use one consultant's website or party link to make their purchases.

5. Can I still play the "Queen of the Shoppers Game" if I am not attending a party?

Yes, you can still play the "Queen of the Shoppers Game" even if you are not attending a party. Simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and ask for the list of items and point values. You can then shop online or place an order with the consultant to participate in the game and earn points.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
gloriag
  • atpchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
atpchef