• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Queen of the Shoppers for S/S?

In summary, the Pampered Chef has updated poems for their catalog. The old poem can be used as a flyer. There are new tools and gadgets, recipes, and decorating items. The Queen of the Shoppers game is a fun way to get guests excited about the new catalog.
Christa
Has anyone written an updated poem to go with the new catalog?
Thanks

Christa said:
Has anyone written an updated poem to go with the new catalog?
Thanks

you can use the old one, just make sure that you change the page numbers and perhaps make up a couple of new ones so that you incorporate a couple of the new items.

I have one, but it's for the UK catalog so don't think it will be much help.

What is Queen of the Shoppers??

my poemhere's mine:

The Pampered Chef has something new
In wonderful shades of green and blue

Scrapers and funnels and cookware (woohoo!)
Stoneware and stands - recipes too!

From new tools and gadgets to those tried and true
Go ahead and get pampered-
Discover the chef in you!

-h

Like it! Like it!I really like what was added at the end. I will add this to the end of F/W '05 and change the page numbers up! Thanks!

Very CreativeForgive me for sounding dumb, but I am new to PC and not sure how you use this poem? I think it is great..very catchy? How does the old one incorporate page numbers? Thanks for any help...I'm just starting SS month 2 and love all of your fun ideas.

Becca

I made it up to use for flyers - I got it on a catalogue show invite/info flyer, and I put it in my March newsletter...I'm not too sure what the page # thing means either...???
-h

Its a poem about the products. As you read it, the guests go through their catalogs trying to find the product and yell out the page #. At the party I did it, the guests really got into it! It was chocolate show, so I had the host giving out chocolates to the guests when they were first to yell out the page #. The one with the most at the end got the prize.

I love the Queen of Shoppers game. The guests love it. Another good one is the left right game.

Christa--can you post your script? That sounds like fun for those groupie shows;) .

I found it. I did a search and found the post by Donna, but it hasn't been updated for S/S. If someone has been working on this and has an updated version could you please post it? I would really appreciate it!;)

Hey everyone! I just posted this same thing in Increasing sales. Here is my updated version. I made some up for the new products. They are silly, but my guests had a ball laughing at my attempts! The gift was a gift-wrapped jar opener.Queen of the Shoppers 2006 Spring/ SummerLet’s play a game, with this gift I will part,
If you were the first guest to arrive, that’s where it will start!
You thought this gift was meant for you, but I have another idea or two.So let‘s get started, what could be greater?
Except getting the gift, by finding the Easy Accent Decorator! (39)This product is so useful, I just can’t wait,
For you to see all the features of the Ultimate Slice and Grate (13)No more sharp edges, no more of those cuts,
The Smooth-Edge Can opener has just the right touch (26)Flip through the pages you can win I bet,
If you can find our must-have stainless steel bowl set (29)For beef and chicken, yeast or candy
The Digital Thermometer will be quite handy! (31)Thanksgiving means turkey, carrots, potatoes and gravy
Throw all them into our roasting pan if you want to be lazy (?)A little one and a big one that’s wide as some tunnels,
In blue and green comes our flexible funnels (?)One batch, two batches, three batches, four, that’s what our
Stackable Cooling Racks are for (40)They will flatter your kitchen, they look good even wet,
2 trendy Spring colors surround the Tattersall Towel Set (25)From cupcakes to sheet cakes there is nothing better
than our easy-to use 3 ½ inch Small Spreader! (27)This party is fun I am so glad that we met!
But right now find the Simple Additions Entertaining Set (10)You can’t find these elsewhere, I really must share,
The unmatchable qualities of our executive cookware! (19/ 20)Now to the person who finds our Food Chopper
You keep the gift as you’re the “Queen of the Shoppers”! (13)Gillian Wright
Independent Consultant #417481
Wasilla, Alaska

Thank you!!! Thank you!!! I have been trying to find something. I will definately use this at my next show. YEA!!!!!

I'm going to use it at one of my shows, too! I played a game with the guests at my first (and only so far) show and they seemed to really enjoy it. I just feel like I've really been to a party when we play a game!

Thanks for sharing!

Anita

1. What is the "Queen of the Shoppers for S/S" promotion?

The "Queen of the Shoppers for S/S" promotion is a special contest for Pampered Chef customers during the spring and summer season. It rewards the top shoppers with exclusive prizes and discounts.

2. How can I participate in the "Queen of the Shoppers for S/S" promotion?

To participate in the "Queen of the Shoppers for S/S" promotion, you must be a registered customer with Pampered Chef and make purchases during the specified time period. Every purchase you make counts towards your chances of becoming the "Queen of the Shoppers"!

3. What are the prizes for the "Queen of the Shoppers for S/S" promotion?

The prizes for the "Queen of the Shoppers for S/S" promotion vary each year, but they typically include discounts on future purchases, free products, and special rewards such as a kitchen makeover or cooking class with a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. How will I know if I am the "Queen of the Shoppers"?

If you are the top shopper during the specified time period, you will be notified by Pampered Chef through email or phone. You will also be announced on our website and social media pages as the "Queen of the Shoppers for S/S".

5. Can I participate in the "Queen of the Shoppers for S/S" promotion more than once?

Yes, you can participate in the "Queen of the Shoppers for S/S" promotion multiple times by making multiple purchases during the specified time period. Each purchase counts towards your chances of becoming the "Queen of the Shoppers"!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chosengirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Carolyn
  • sunflower77
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedberry