• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Party Games: Queen of Shoppers - A Fun and Easy Game for Your Next Gathering

In summary, "Queen of Shoppers" is a virtual shopping experience offered by Pampered Chef where participants can browse and purchase high-quality kitchen and cooking products from the comfort of their own homes. Anyone can become a host by reaching out to a Pampered Chef consultant and inviting friends and family to join in on the shopping fun. As a host, you can earn rewards and benefits such as free and discounted products, exclusive offers, and the opportunity to try out new products. Shopping at a "Queen of Shoppers" party is easy and convenient, and you will still receive the same customer service and guarantees as with any other Pampered Chef purchase.
Laura1293
How does this game work? Do I just read it and the first one to get the the last product wins? I am looking for games to play at my party. I have worn out the purse game, but everyone loves it. Thanks Laura

When I do it I pass around a prize like a seasons best or bamboo spoons. Everytime someone finds a product first they get to hold the prize until the next person finds the next product first. The person who finds the last product first gets to keep the prize.

Oh!I guess I can't play that, unless I use my own products. :rolleyes: Ummmm....I guess I could do that.....and I could order the last item for the winner..... :) Thanks for the help Laura

I just use door prizes, such as a S/B, mini spatula or bamboo tongs.

Yeah, I don't use anything but door prizes as well. I wouldn't give away a big prize just for winning a fun little game. :p

What is "Queen of Shoppers"?

"Queen of Shoppers" is a unique and fun shopping experience offered by Pampered Chef. It is a virtual party where participants can browse and purchase our high-quality kitchen and cooking products from the comfort of their own homes.

How do I become a "Queen of Shoppers" host?

Anyone can become a "Queen of Shoppers" host! Simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and they will guide you through the process of setting up a virtual party. You can invite your friends and family to join in on the shopping fun and earn rewards for hosting.

What are the benefits of being a "Queen of Shoppers" host?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. You will also have the opportunity to try out new products and receive exclusive offers. Plus, hosting a "Queen of Shoppers" party is a great way to connect with your loved ones and have a fun shopping experience together.

How do I shop at a "Queen of Shoppers" party?

Shopping at a "Queen of Shoppers" party is easy and convenient. Simply browse through the products and add them to your cart. You can check out and make your purchases directly on the party's website. Your order will be shipped directly to your doorstep.

Can I still receive the same customer service and guarantees when shopping at a "Queen of Shoppers" party?

Absolutely! Our Pampered Chef consultants are always available to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have. We also offer our standard product guarantees and return policies for all purchases made at a "Queen of Shoppers" party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mrssyvo
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
rennea
Replies
Views