• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Find "Queen of Shoppers"!

In summary, "Queen of Shoppers" is a competition organized by Pampered Chef to recognize and reward top-selling consultants. All active consultants are automatically entered and the top 10 with the highest sales will receive a trophy and gift card. The top three also receive an invitation to the annual conference with all expenses paid. The competition runs from January 1st to March 31st every year and progress can be tracked through a weekly updated leaderboard.
crsnlsa
Gold Member
Hi everyone! I need some help finding the game "Queen of Shoppers"
I found it not to long ago and played it at my first party and it was a big hit... however I have misplaced it and can not find it on this site ...
Can anyone help? :eek:

Here U go! It's even been revised.I revised this for the current season. I've not played any games at my shows yet, but plan to start using this game at my shows this month!

Attachments

• Queen of the Shoppers Fall 2005.doc
    23 KB · Views: 747
Sure, I'd be happy to help! "Queen of Shoppers" is a popular party game where players compete to become the ultimate shopping expert. It can be found online on various game websites such as Amazon or eBay. You can also try searching for it on Google or other search engines to see if any other retailers have it in stock. If all else fails, you can try reaching out to the game's creators or publishers to see if they have any information on where to purchase it. I hope this helps and good luck finding the game!

1. What is "Queen of Shoppers"?

"Queen of Shoppers" is a fun and interactive competition organized by Pampered Chef to recognize and reward the top-selling consultants in our company. It is a great opportunity for consultants to showcase their sales skills and win exciting prizes.

2. How can I participate in "Queen of Shoppers"?

All active consultants of Pampered Chef are automatically entered into the "Queen of Shoppers" competition. There is no separate registration process required. Simply focus on selling and achieving your sales targets to increase your chances of winning.

3. What are the prizes for the "Queen of Shoppers" competition?

The top 10 consultants with the highest sales during the competition period will receive a special "Queen of Shoppers" trophy and a gift card worth $500. The top three consultants will also receive an exclusive invitation to our annual conference, with all expenses paid.

4. When does the "Queen of Shoppers" competition take place?

The "Queen of Shoppers" competition runs for a period of three months, starting from January 1st to March 31st every year. The winners are announced in April and the prizes are awarded in May.

5. Can I track my progress in the "Queen of Shoppers" competition?

Yes, you can track your sales and progress in the competition through the "Queen of Shoppers" leaderboard, which is updated weekly. You can also contact your team leader or regional manager for updates on your sales performance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hs2boys
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
klbern
  • melindagilbert
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefLAM
  • PCGiGi