• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What is the Mystery Product for June's Host Special at Pampered Chef?

And don't forget to try out our STAINLESS 8" Saute' Pan (29) - the perfect "try me" piece to see why our cookware is the best. Happy shopping, Queen of Shoppers!" In summary, for the Queen of Shoppers, it's all about incorporating the new products in creative ways. From hosting parties with our Host Rewards program to trying out our new cookware and kitchen tools, there's something for every cooking need. And don't forget to check out our amazing consultant opportunity and give our delicious recipes a try with the MAKE IT FRESH, MAKE IT HEALTHY cookbook. Happy shopping!
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Has anyone worked on this for the new catalog? If so, I'd love to see yours. I'm working on it but need some extra inspiration! :)
Here is what I have... I would love to hear your ideas!QUEEN OF SHOPPERS S/S 2011Let's play a game, with a gift I will part. If you were the first to arrive, that's where it starts. So settle in and get ready to shout!
We’ve all been waiting and know this will have your affection. It’s the
DINNER IN YOUR DEEP COVERED BAKER RECIPE COLLECTION (42)This product will give your whole cake a lift. You’ll love it so much you may make it a gift! Find the new MEGA LIFTER! (12 and 59)The COOL & SERVE SQUARE TRAY keeps your great food chillin!
See all of the great pictures for the many ways to fill it! (14)An even bigger surface for baking up treats, Works for savory or sweet, it’s just SO neat: Find the NEW STONEWARE COOKIE SHEET (41)Want to have your friends over and earn lots of free products? It’s as easy as toast! I’ll ask you at check out what date you’d like as a Host! Find our Host Rewards Benefits Page (63)The dots have been such a Pampered Chef hit,
Find the new SMALL 10oz. DOTS BEVERAGE GLASSES (15)MAKE IT FRESH, MAKE IT HEALTHY is the name on our mind
It’s our Fresh Healthy Cookbook, that now you must find (42)Buy this great product & help a good cause, our Round Up From the Heart Trivet gives reason to pause & talk about Feeding America Food Bank (37)We’ve got two more tools with the same first name. Find the new MICROPLANES– The MICROPLANE Adjustable Coarse Grater & MICROPLANE Zester (8)With Mangos and Veggies you’ll no longer Tango
Take care of them with the new MANGO and VEGGIE WEDGERS (7)The Pampered Chef is not just about cooking as it seems. Our consultant opportunity makes reality of your dreams. Find our New Consultant Business Opportunity Page. (3)With Our new and amazing Manual Food Processor You will have your ingredients spinning like a flying saucer When you mix up Salsa or Hummus in Our New MANUAL FOOD PROCESSER (6)You’ve heard from your friends, Our cookware’s the best, … get yourself a “try me” piece and give it a test. Find our STAINLESS 8” Saute’ Pan (29)Now the Queen of Shoppers will win this test, Find the _____________ (product), one of _____________(month)’s Host Specials, and you’ll keep this gift since you’ve beaten the rest!

I haven't personally worked on this for the new catalog, but I have some ideas for you! For the Queen of Shoppers, I would suggest incorporating some of the new products in a fun and creative way. For example:- "Be the queen of the kitchen with our new DINNER IN YOUR DEEP COVERED BAKER RECIPE COLLECTION (42)! This product will elevate your cooking game and make a great gift for any food lover. And don't forget to find the MEGA LIFTER (12 and 59) to make serving a breeze!"- "Keep your cool in the kitchen with our COOL & SERVE SQUARE TRAY (14)! This versatile tray is perfect for keeping your dishes chilled and can be used in so many ways. And for all your baking needs, don't miss out on the NEW STONEWARE COOKIE SHEET (41) for perfectly cooked treats every time."- "Want to be the ultimate host? Our Host Rewards program (63) makes it easy! Just choose a date at checkout and earn free products for inviting your friends over. And don't forget to serve them drinks in our new SMALL 10oz. DOTS BEVERAGE GLASSES (15) for a fun and stylish touch!"- "Healthy cooking has never been easier with our MAKE IT FRESH, MAKE IT HEALTHY cookbook (42)! Packed with delicious and nutritious recipes, this is a must-have for any kitchen. And for every purchase, we'll donate to Feeding America Food Bank with our Round Up From the Heart Trivet (37)."- "For all your grating and zesting needs, look no further than our new MICROPLANES (8)! The MICROPLANE Adjustable Coarse Grater and MICROPLANE Zester will become your new go-to tools in the kitchen."- "Say goodbye to messy cutting and hello to perfectly sliced fruits and veggies with our MANGO and VEGGIE WEDGERS (7)! These handy tools will make prep time a breeze."- "But wait, there's more! The Pampered Chef isn't just about cooking, it's also about fulfilling your dreams. Check out our New Consultant Business Opportunity Page (3) and see how you can join our amazing team and turn your passion for cooking into a career."- "And finally, to top it all off, our new MANUAL FOOD PROCESSOR (6) will take your salsa and hummus game to the next

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am excited to share with you the mystery product for June's Host Special - the _____________ (product)! I have been working on it for the new catalog and I must say, it's a game changer. It's perfect for baking, serving, and even gifting. I can't wait for you to see it!I love your ideas and I have a few more to add. Have you checked out the _____________ (product) yet? It's perfect for keeping your food chilled and the design is so versatile. And speaking of versatility, have you seen the new _____________ (product)? It's not just for cookies, you can use it for so many savory dishes too.And let's not forget about our amazing Host Rewards program. Have you checked out the Host Rewards Benefits page yet? You can earn so many free products just by hosting a party with me. And speaking of free products, have you seen the new _____________ (product)? It's a must-have for any kitchen and with every purchase, you are also helping a good cause.And as always, I have to mention our amazing consultant opportunity. Have you checked out the New Consultant Business Opportunity page yet? It's a great way to make your dreams a reality and join our Pampered Chef family.But back to the mystery product, have you guessed it yet? It's the _____________ (product), one of _____________ (month)'s Host Specials. And as the Queen of Shoppers, you will be receiving this gift for being the first to arrive. Congratulations!I hope these ideas have inspired you and I can't wait to see how you use the mystery product in your kitchen. Happy shopping!

What is "Queen of Shoppers Ss 2011"?

"Queen of Shoppers Ss 2011" is a special promotional event hosted by Pampered Chef where customers can earn rewards, discounts, and exclusive products by hosting a cooking party or making a purchase during the designated time period.

When does "Queen of Shoppers Ss 2011" take place?

The event runs from May 1st to June 30th, 2011.

How can I participate in "Queen of Shoppers Ss 2011"?

To participate, you can either host a cooking party with a Pampered Chef consultant or make a purchase from the Pampered Chef website or a participating consultant's website during the event period.

What are the rewards for participating in "Queen of Shoppers Ss 2011"?

The rewards for participating include discounts on select products, free products, and the chance to earn a spot in the "Queen of Shoppers" shopping spree event where you can win even more rewards.

Can I still participate if I am not able to attend a cooking party?

Yes, you can still participate by making a purchase during the event period. However, hosting a cooking party will give you the opportunity to earn even more rewards and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Kelly8