• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Queen of Shoppers for Spring 2008 Ready to Reign?

In summary, the "Queen of Shoppers Spring 2008" promotion is a special event organized by Pampered Chef to celebrate the start of the spring season. You can participate by shopping on our website or through one of our independent consultants, and look out for products and discounts marked with the "Queen of Shoppers" label. The promotion starts on March 20th and ends on April 30th, with special events such as virtual cooking classes and an online community to share recipes and tips. You can also earn rewards and incentives for participating, which can be redeemed for free products and discounts on future purchases.
vangogirl
Has anyone made a queen of the shoppers for spring 2008? I have a show tuesday night and would love to do this game.
Thanks.

Yes, there is a thread from the past week or so with an updated version. I printed it off, but I don't think I saved it. Do a search, and you should find it. HTH

Thanks. I did a search before I posted this and came up with nothing. This time I found it. :)

Glad you found it. I was just about to re-attach the file I uploaded with it.

please send it I would love it too--

so the QOS thing is only one gift to someone? when would i start this game and how would I intro it?

I usually do it when I get the 1st recipe in the oven or something like that. (Kind of like "half-time entertainment!" LOL! )

ok. So when I am waiting for stuff to finish? I am making Jerk Chicken Nachos and Turtle fudge skillet cake. Wonder when a good time to do this game will be for those.

1. What is the "Queen of Shoppers Spring 2008" promotion?

The "Queen of Shoppers Spring 2008" promotion is a special event organized by Pampered Chef to celebrate the start of the spring season. It includes exclusive discounts, deals, and limited edition products for our customers.

2. How can I participate in the "Queen of Shoppers Spring 2008" promotion?

To participate in the "Queen of Shoppers Spring 2008" promotion, you can shop directly on our website or through one of our independent consultants. Keep an eye out for the special products and discounts marked with the "Queen of Shoppers" label.

3. When does the "Queen of Shoppers Spring 2008" promotion start and end?

The "Queen of Shoppers Spring 2008" promotion starts on March 20th and ends on April 30th. Make sure to take advantage of the deals and discounts during this limited time period!

4. Are there any special events or activities related to the "Queen of Shoppers Spring 2008" promotion?

Yes, we will be hosting virtual cooking classes and demonstrations featuring some of our "Queen of Shoppers" products. You can also join our online community to share recipes and tips with other customers.

5. Can I earn rewards or incentives for participating in the "Queen of Shoppers Spring 2008" promotion?

Absolutely! For every purchase you make during the promotion, you will earn points towards exclusive rewards and incentives, including free products and discounts on future purchases. Stay tuned for more details on how to redeem your rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gloriag
  • reagannesmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Nay0403
  • pamperedberry
  • Products and Tips
Replies