• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Will Be Crowned the Queen of Fall Shopping?

In summary, Lisa is doing a show with a new catalog and is also doing an invite with new pictures. Carolyn has done this before and is sharing her process. Lisa is doing it differently, but they both share the same goal of giving things away as prizes.
sunnygirl in nd
Anyone done this? I can't find it.

Here's what I have...

Attachments

• Queen of the Shoppers FW 2009.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 591
Carolyn,
You ROCK, I've got a show they ALWAYS ask for this with new catalog and I'm usually scrambling to get, now I've got it ahead of time.

Lisa

PS,
Haven't forgotten about invite with new pics, been crazy with kids and school commitments.

Thanks Lisa - but I can't take credit for it - I got it somewhere here on CS...I think it was Kristen Stover that made it.

Thanks for posting this and thanks for this thread! I am doing a PC Fundraiser here tomorrow night to raise money for the Alzheimer's Association's Memory Walk (for those of you that don't know, my DH has this--diagnosed 6 years ago) and was looking for something like this to do that everyone would participate in and help show the new catalog off.

how exactly so you use this?

You pass out the catalogs to your guests and show the current Season's Best and hand it to the first person who arrived. Read the poem and whoever answers what page number the product in the poem is gets the Season's Best and has to give it to the person who answers the next part, etc. The person who answers the very last part of the poem wins the Season's Best.

note: If I don't have extras on hand I tell them that it will be included with their order. I add it on as a Consultant Gift and have it included with their products.

I do it differently sometimes. I give out tickets, as sometimes they say page # at same time. Then I pull a ticket at end and whoever was last person at end of poem gets, but then I pull ticket and if it's that same person I pull another.

Can you tell I like to give things away. I like it when I win at things, so I know it feels nice to win, even if it is a little thing.

Lisa

I use tickets too, but I do it like a drawing. Anyone who answers the question first, gets a ticket, so that if you answer more questions right - you have a better chance of winning and then at the end, I draw a ticket from a basket.

1. What is the "Queen of Shoppers for Fall" promotion?

The "Queen of Shoppers for Fall" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef for the fall season. It is an opportunity for customers to earn rewards and discounts on their purchases during this time.

2. How can I become the "Queen of Shoppers for Fall"?

To become the "Queen of Shoppers for Fall", all you need to do is make a purchase of $75 or more during the promotional period. This will automatically enter you into the running for the title.

3. What are the rewards for being the "Queen of Shoppers for Fall"?

The rewards for being the "Queen of Shoppers for Fall" include a special discount on your next purchase, as well as exclusive access to limited edition products and promotions throughout the fall season.

4. When does the "Queen of Shoppers for Fall" promotion start and end?

The promotion starts on September 1st and ends on November 30th. Only purchases made during this time period will count towards becoming the "Queen of Shoppers for Fall".

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can enter the "Queen of Shoppers for Fall" promotion?

No, there is no limit to the number of times you can enter the promotion. Every purchase of $75 or more will count as one entry into the running for the "Queen of Shoppers for Fall" title.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chosengirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Carolyn
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcheatham08
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies