1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Queen of Shoppers for fall

1. sunnygirl in nd

sunnygirl in nd Member

Anyone done this? I can't find it.

2. dannyzmom

dannyzmom Legend Member Gold Member

Here's what I have...

Attached Files:

Sep 8, 2009
  3. Lisa/ChefBear

Lisa/ChefBear Veteran Member Gold Member

Carolyn,
    You ROCK, I've got a show they ALWAYS ask for this with new catalog and I'm usually scrambling to get, now I've got it ahead of time.

Lisa

PS,
    Haven't forgotten about invite with new pics, been crazy with kids and school commitments.

4. dannyzmom

dannyzmom Legend Member Gold Member

Thanks Lisa - but I can't take credit for it - I got it somewhere here on CS...I think it was Kristen Stover that made it.

Sep 9, 2009
  5. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

Thanks for posting this and thanks for this thread! I am doing a PC Fundraiser here tomorrow night to raise money for the Alzheimer's Association's Memory Walk (for those of you that don't know, my DH has this--diagnosed 6 years ago) and was looking for something like this to do that everyone would participate in and help show the new catalog off.

6. lauriedip

lauriedip Member

how exactly so you use this?

Sep 9, 2009
  7. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

You pass out the catalogs to your guests and show the current Season's Best and hand it to the first person who arrived. Read the poem and whoever answers what page number the product in the poem is gets the Season's Best and has to give it to the person who answers the next part, etc. The person who answers the very last part of the poem wins the Season's Best.

note: If I don't have extras on hand I tell them that it will be included with their order. I add it on as a Consultant Gift and have it included with their products.

8. Lisa/ChefBear

Lisa/ChefBear Veteran Member Gold Member

I do it differently sometimes. I give out tickets, as sometimes they say page # at same time. Then I pull a ticket at end and whoever was last person at end of poem gets, but then I pull ticket and if it's that same person I pull another.

Can you tell I like to give things away. I like it when I win at things, so I know it feels nice to win, even if it is a little thing.

Lisa

9. pampcheflisa

pampcheflisa Advanced Member Gold Member

I use tickets too, but I do it like a drawing. Anyone who answers the question first, gets a ticket, so that if you answer more questions right - you have a better chance of winning and then at the end, I draw a ticket from a basket.

Sep 9, 2009
Have something to add?