• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Queen of Shoppers back for the Fall 2014 season?

In summary, "Queen of Shoppers Fall 2014" is a promotional event held by Pampered Chef where customers can earn rewards for hosting a cooking party and purchasing products. To become the "Queen of Shoppers", you must host a Pampered Chef cooking party and have a minimum of $200 in guest sales. The rewards for being the "Queen of Shoppers" include free and discounted products, as well as exclusive discounts on future purchases. Even if you are not hosting a party, you can still participate in "Queen of Shoppers" by making a purchase from a party or placing an online order using a party's unique code. The "Queen of Shoppers Fall 2014" event runs from October 1st to
kcheatham08
Is there an updated Queen of Shoppers for the new fall/winter catalog? TIA

Anyone have one for the fall/winter?

I know someone out there is creative and will surprise us soon!

I do mine a little differently but here is what I have.

Attachments

• Queen of Shoppers Fall 2014.docx
    15.1 KB · Views: 686
Thank you. How do they figure their points? It would seem like everyone would end up on the right page and each get a point.

byrd1956 said:
Thank you. How do they figure their points? It would seem like everyone would end up on the right page and each get a point.
Unless it's like "Who's Line Is It Anyway?" where the "everything is made up and the points don't matter!" :p

The first person to find the page and call it out gets the point. Once they do that, and everyone else is flipping to the page, I give a little more product info or about the category of products on the page.

Thank you!

1. What is "Queen of Shoppers Fall 2014"?

"Queen of Shoppers Fall 2014" is a promotional event held by Pampered Chef where customers can earn rewards for hosting a cooking party and purchasing products.

2. How do I become the "Queen of Shoppers"?

To become the "Queen of Shoppers", you must host a Pampered Chef cooking party and have a minimum of $200 in guest sales. You will then earn rewards based on your party's total sales.

3. What rewards can I earn as the "Queen of Shoppers"?

The rewards for being the "Queen of Shoppers" include free and discounted products, as well as exclusive discounts on future purchases.

4. Can I still participate in "Queen of Shoppers" if I am not hosting a party?

Yes, even if you are not hosting a party, you can still participate in "Queen of Shoppers" by making a purchase from a party or placing an online order using a party's unique code.

5. How long does "Queen of Shoppers Fall 2014" last?

The "Queen of Shoppers Fall 2014" event runs from October 1st to December 31st, 2014. All qualifying parties must be held during this time period to be eligible for rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Ritz
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • Manda2831