• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quarter Madness and Food Bar

is hosting a Quarter Madness event in 2 months and is looking for ideas for her food bar. She says that in the past she has done soup, potato bar, and taco bar, but is looking for something new. She thinks that a salad bar with different dressings and toppings would be a great option. She also thinks that a pasta bar with cooked pasta and a little oil would be a great option.
sarahjmpc
I set up at a Quarter Madness event last night. I had a vendor booth there and put 4 items into an auction and the attendees were able to place quarter bids on each item. My auction items did very well each item was auctioned off and made its value if not more!!! Plus I sold a few cash and carry items. Took a few orders. Also booked a show and a wedding registry. Great night.

Next event is in 2 months and I am in charge of the food bar. In the past they have done soups, potatoe bar, and taco bar. What else could I possibly do for the food bar? I have searched the internet but trying to come up with something cheap and easy. Ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I used to go to a bar that had quarter taps but no food other than pickled eggs.

Yeah well I used to go to the bar and just get pickled! I am thinking you could do a salad bar. Mix up and oil and vinegar Greek Salad Dressing, Greek Rub, or a Chipotle Ranch salad dress Ranch and Chipotle Rub, you could also do Ranch and Peppercorn and Garlic. There are a ton of combos using our flavor enhancers as I call them. You could do a huge plate of greens, Slice onion on the Simple Slicer in one bowl, grape tomatoes in another, Cucumber, different types of shredded cheeses and Feta. Olives, etc.

Pasta Bar is another option. Have the pasta already cooked and put a little olive oil on it to keep it from sticking. Do more than one shape. Then have veggies, meats, etc just like a salad bar. You could also put out some rubs like the Greek or Garlic and Herb, some vinegar and oil and don't forget fresh grated parmesan.

Shari in TX

Hi there! It sounds like you had a fantastic night at the Quarter Madness event, congratulations! It's always exciting to see your auction items do well and make some sales on top of that. And booking a show and a wedding registry is icing on the cake. Great job! As for the upcoming event, I totally understand wanting to come up with something new and different for the food bar. Have you considered a build-your-own salad bar? You could provide a variety of greens, veggies, toppings, and dressings for attendees to create their own delicious salads. It's a healthy and customizable option that could be a hit with the crowd. Another idea could be a build-your-own pasta bar, with different types of pasta, sauces, and toppings for guests to mix and match. Both of these options are relatively inexpensive and easy to set up. I hope this helps, and best of luck with the event!

1. What is Quarter Madness and Food Bar?

Quarter Madness and Food Bar is a fun and interactive cooking event organized by Pampered Chef where guests can learn new recipes, try out kitchen tools, and shop for Pampered Chef products at a discounted price.

2. How does Quarter Madness work?

During Quarter Madness, guests will be divided into teams and given a recipe to make using Pampered Chef products. Each team will have 15 minutes to complete their recipe and then present it to the judges for a chance to win prizes. Meanwhile, guests can also enjoy a food bar with various dishes made using Pampered Chef products.

3. Do I need to bring anything to Quarter Madness and Food Bar?

No, all the necessary ingredients and tools will be provided for you to participate in Quarter Madness. However, you are welcome to bring your own apron and chef's hat if you'd like.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products during Quarter Madness?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products at a discounted price during Quarter Madness. Our consultants will be available to assist you with any questions and orders.

5. How do I sign up for Quarter Madness and Food Bar?

You can sign up for Quarter Madness by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or checking our website for upcoming events in your area. Space is limited, so be sure to reserve your spot early!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dianevill
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies