• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ensuring Quality Control: Missing Items in Recent Show Order

Um, I do. I made cookies on Saturday--7 1/2 dozen Chewy Honey, 6 dozen chocolate chip, and 6 1/2 dozen oatmeal. I needed all 6 of my racks. Yeah, I have 6. :blushing:
RMDave
Gold Member
OK, just received a Show Order. The Stackable Cooking Rack was missing one of the rubber/silicone leg pieces and a Pinchbowl Set was missing the smallest Pinchbowl.

With the holidays coming up, I hope that HO is keeping eyes on product quality control.

What gives?

RMDave said:
OK, just received a Show Order. The Stackable Cooking Rack was missing one of the rubber/silicone leg pieces and a Pinchbowl Set was missing the smallest Pinchbowl.

With the holidays coming up, I hope that HO is keeping eyes on product quality control.

What gives?

Not sure but I have 3 stackable cooling racks that are unused/unopened plus the 2 that I do use. Now you tell me why a gal needs that many cooling racks?? :D

Make sure to let HO know. The last time I had a quality issue with a product and did an adjustment, they called to ask me what was wrong. They profusely apologized for the problem. They explained that they open up a select amount of boxes of a product to do a random quality control check. But with as many boxes as they receive of products, there obviously will come times when there could be issues they aren't aware of. They like to know about the problems so they can see what can be done and if there's a trend, they would need to look into it. I don't blame HO, I blame the quality control of the packers at the original manufacturer. ;)

ShelbyMichalek said:
Not sure but I have 3 stackable cooling racks that are unused/unopened plus the 2 that I do use. Now you tell me why a gal needs that many cooling racks?? :D

Um, I do. I made cookies on Saturday--7 1/2 dozen Chewy Honey, 6 dozen chocolate chip, and 6 1/2 dozen oatmeal. I needed all 6 of my racks. Yeah, I have 6. :blushing: No, they weren't all for The Furry Guy, though he did get some. They were for the lunches for the young people who were working an event I was involved with.

The biggest problem is the manufacturer, not PC. They cannot personally inspect all the products especially when most come in a box or sealed in plastic - otherwise the price of everything would go up drastically just to cover the pay for hundreds of people they would need to inspect every product. But if we let them know when we have issues, they can surely take it up with their manufacturer.

What is quality control at Pampered Chef?

Quality control at Pampered Chef is the process of ensuring that all products meet our high standards of quality and safety. This includes thorough testing and inspection of all products before they are available for sale.

Why is quality control important at Pampered Chef?

Quality control is important at Pampered Chef because it ensures that our customers receive products that meet their expectations and are safe to use. It also helps us maintain our reputation for providing high-quality and reliable products.

How does Pampered Chef ensure quality control?

Pampered Chef ensures quality control through various measures, including regular inspections and testing of products, strict adherence to safety and quality standards, and continuous training and education for our employees.

What happens if a product does not pass quality control?

If a product does not pass quality control, it is rejected and not made available for sale. Our team then investigates the issue and takes necessary steps to improve the product's quality before it is released.

What can customers do if they have concerns about a product's quality?

If a customer has concerns about a product's quality, they can contact our customer service team for assistance. We take all customer feedback seriously and work towards resolving any issues to ensure their satisfaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedtara
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebbieJ