1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Qualifying recruit question?

1. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

I know this has been asked but I need to clarify and looked in the procedure manual but not sure where to look.

So here is my question
    I had a girl sign up in feb and hasnt done anything yet due to a move and what not, so now she is on my inactive list, she has a show in June and plans to go from there. My question is when she qualifies will I get the 2k points for her? If not that is ok, I know in the past we didnt but what I have read it looks like we do for this trip. As long as she qualifies I will be fine. If she qualifies I will only need 1 more recruit for Disney

May 22, 2009
  2. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

go to cc, incentives, celebrate the magic. There will be qualifications and guidelines there.

"When the new Consultant reaches $1,250 in career sales in 2009, he or she will receive a bonus of 2,000 points in the incentive program."

May 22, 2009
  3. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

thanks Paulette. I knew it said it some where. That makes me really happy

May 22, 2009
  4. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

consultants no longer "qualify"--that word is not part of the new career plan.

May 22, 2009
  5. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

Oh good... I had a Recruit who signed in March. She put her business on hold (mentally) since she was having surgery on May 22nd. The surgery has been postponed to August so now she is going to do some shows. Glad I will still get the 2,000 once she reaches the $1,250 in sales! I was kinda disappointed!

I wondered about the "qualifying" verbage myself! Thanks for asking Jennie!

May 23, 2009
  6. Crystal Patton

Crystal Patton Advanced Member

So if I'm following this right my recruit that signed in March (3rd) doesn't have to worry about getting $1250 in sales by her 90 days? She is very stressed about this as she travels alot and still has around $500 to go before her 90 day deadline. Can I call her and let her know she doesn't have to worry, she isn't on a time schedule? I think if she doesn't feel pressured she will do a lot better.

7. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

there was never a requirement to have the $1250 done in the first 90

May 23, 2009
  8. Crystal Patton

Sorry I wasn't specific enough - she wants me to get the 2000 points (I told her no biggy - but that is the kind of person she is:sing:) she feels pressured to get her $1250 before her 90 days so I can have more points toward Disney. (My oldest was really layin' on thick when she came over for training in March. LOL) I think if I tell her it doesn't make any difference I'll still get the points she would feel better.

9. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

I thought the double points were when they qualified within 30 days?

May 24, 2009
  10. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

If they signed in April and Qualified in 30 days you both got Dbl Points... (I think)

May 24, 2009
  11. kcont

kcont Member

If they signed in Apr and did 1250 in first 30 days they got the DCB , we got the double points. If they do it in their first 90 days no matter what month they sign in they get the website for free for 3 months and any PC bucks they may have earned. You get that 25 recruiting bonus in your commision check. If they do their first $1250 anytime in the year 2009 you both get 2000 points for Disney.

.....hope that helps

May 24, 2009
  12. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

It does Beckie....Many thanks! I was under the impression we only received the 2000 points if they sold 1250 in their first 90 days....so glad I was wrong! That's a first! Ha Ha

13. Crystal Patton

We won't tell anybody. ;)

Mostly because we are never wrong - yea, right!:rolleyes:

14. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

:D
    Ah Crystal, I see your wisdom peeking! LOL You got it chica! See, right once again!

Have something to add?