1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Qualifying question

1. ChefErin

ChefErin Novice Member

How soon after I qualify can I get the outlet accessible through my PWS? With the show I'm submitting tonight I'll hit my $1250......how long after submitting will outlet sales count for commission?

Mar 20, 2009
  2. ChefMichele1

ChefMichele1 Member

After you qualify, you will get an email for your free 90 trial of the webite. The show may not "hit" right away since it's the weekend, but I would check by going into your own site, then see if the outlet comes up under order products. It's such an awesome way to earn extra $$$ any time of the day or night:) You can even send out a "Outlet Deal" email to your newsletter people. I do it whenever they add more to the outlet and it's "worthy" of sending one. (Usually every other month or so) Congrats on qualifying!

Mar 21, 2009
  3. nldavis321

nldavis321 Member Gold Member

Mine only took a couple days and then I had access. Congrats on qualifying!

Mar 21, 2009
  4. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

Congrats on qualifying!!! There are several on my team that are getting close to it!

Mar 21, 2009
  5. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Congratulations. I qualified on a weekend. It wasn't until the following Thursday morning that everything was updated on my website. I already had it set up. I called Tech support and they said it updates each night. So from their point of view, it can take 3 days (Mon-Wed). Hope yours goes faster!

6. Janis

Janis Novice Member

Congrats! I qualified on Friday and got my site yesterday. You will get an email fairly quickly.

Apr 5, 2009
Have something to add?