• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Benefits of Qualifying in 30 Days - Find Out More!

In summary, if a consultant recruits someone and that person qualifies within 30 days, they will earn double PC$ and receive a recruiting incentive. They can also earn $50 PC$ for every 4 shows in 90 days or for every $1250 in sales. If the new recruit qualifies in their first 30 days, they will also receive commission for all those sales. They can also earn $50 PC$ for every $5000 in sales in their first 90 days. The New Consultants Reward Brochure outlines all of these benefits. Additionally, new consultants can receive a consultant discount on top of using their PC$. They can also get a PWS with 3 free months and the ability to set up a wedding registry and
wadesgirl
Gold Member
What are the exact benefits for qualifying in 30 days? Or even 90? I have searched all over CC and cannot find anything. Apparently even though I've recruited I haven't had many qualify that soon to worry about it! I know that they earn extra PC$ in 30 days. Plus what ever recruiting incentive. I cannot remember what else!

they basicly double their pc dollars if done in 30 days,
there is a recruit incentive now of three options, look under cc in far right column of host, guest specials

For every 4 shows in 90 days, they receive $50 pc dollars
For every 1250 in sales, they receive $50 pc dollars
For each new recruit who qualifies in (30?) days, they receive $50 pc dollars

The 4 shows & 1250 in sales doubles for within the first 30 days

For 5,000 in first 90 days, they receive $50 pc dollars

If you go to CC and look under Downloads towards the bottom you will see:
New Consultants Reward Brochure
Everything is outlined there.

Also, when they qualify in their first 30 days, they get commission for all those sales in their first month. Getting a check for a little over $300 might motivate them more to keep that ball rolling! :D A $30 check might not be as big of an incentive to keep going. ;) I recently saw on here where one of the new recruits earned $700 in Pampered Chef Dollars in their first 90 days. That's a GREAT accomplishment and a great reward for really working the business in your first 30/90 days! :D

One thing that confused me at first when I started was that it said you'd get PC$ and there was a little brochure that showed items and how much they cost and how you could get that with your PC$---but they didn't lead you to understand that really it's better than that because you have your consultant discount, too.

You also get your PWS...3 free months and the ability to set up wedding registry and take individual online orders.

Does your grand opening count towards one of your shows?

diamond78 said:
Does your grand opening count towards one of your shows?

as long as it meets the minimum show sales ($150)- yes.

Okay I just caught the above post - so you don't get your website setup until AFTER you qualify?

diamond78 said:
Okay I just caught the above post - so you don't get your website setup until AFTER you qualify?

You can sign up for your website at any time. You just cannot get individual orders or wedding registries on it until you qualify.

What is the "Discover the Benefits of Qualifying in 30 Days" program?

The "Discover the Benefits of Qualifying in 30 Days" program is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where consultants who meet certain sales and recruitment goals within their first 30 days of signing up can earn exclusive benefits and rewards.

What are the benefits of qualifying in 30 days?

The benefits of qualifying in 30 days include earning a free product kit, receiving a higher commission rate on sales, and being eligible for special training and recognition from Pampered Chef. It's a great opportunity for new consultants to jumpstart their business and see immediate success.

What are the sales and recruitment goals that need to be met to qualify?

To qualify in 30 days, consultants must have at least $1,250 in personal sales and recruit at least one new consultant to their team. They can also choose to have $2,500 in team sales instead of recruiting, but both goals must be met in order to qualify for the program.

Can I still participate if I don't meet the goals in my first 30 days?

Unfortunately, no. The "Discover the Benefits of Qualifying in 30 Days" program is only available to new consultants who meet the sales and recruitment goals within their first 30 days. However, Pampered Chef offers other promotions and incentives throughout the year, so there will always be opportunities to earn rewards and bonuses.

How do I sign up for the "Discover the Benefits of Qualifying in 30 Days" program?

If you are a new consultant, you will automatically be enrolled in the program and can start working towards the goals as soon as you sign up. If you are an existing consultant, you can contact your team leader or Pampered Chef's customer service to opt-in to the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• angmillar
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
angmillar
  • kcmckay
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PamperedchefDaly