• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Qualifies Brides for Free Products in a Bridal Registry?

In summary, to qualify for a bridal registry with Pampered Chef, you must be a bride or groom-to-be with a wedding date set within the next year. You will need to fill out an online application and provide proof of your upcoming wedding. Having a qualifying bridal registry with Pampered Chef offers a special discount on purchases, exclusive access to registry tools and resources, and free shipping for guests on orders over $75. Items can be added to the registry at any time and if an item becomes unavailable, a similar item or gift card will be offered. Changes can also be made to the registry even after it has been shared with guests, but it is recommended to finalize it at least 2 weeks before the wedding.
Mel92504
Gold Member
At what point does a bride qualify for the free products & discounted products from a registry...is it $150 or $200 like cooking/catty shows, or is there a seperate amount? I looked through P&P & didn't see anything.

Here is a copy of the rewards chart for wedding registries. You can find it on CC under the wedding registries tab. HTH
Jen

wr_importantreginfo.pdf

I tried copying and pasting the chart here, but of course couldn't! If you go to CC, go under the wedding registries tab. If you click the tutorial, all the info is there. Brides start earning a % at $150 and free products at $200.
HTH
Jen

thanks! I'll take a look at that later :)

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out with your question. The qualifying amount for free and discounted products from a bridal registry is $150. This is the same amount as our cooking/catty shows. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to let me know. I would be more than happy to assist you further. Happy cooking!

1. How do I qualify for a bridal registry with Pampered Chef?

To qualify for a bridal registry with Pampered Chef, you must be a bride or groom-to-be and have a wedding date set within the next year. You will also need to fill out our online application and provide proof of your upcoming wedding.

2. What are the benefits of having a qualifying bridal registry with Pampered Chef?

As a qualifying bridal registry with Pampered Chef, you will receive a special discount on all of your purchases, as well as exclusive access to our bridal registry tools and resources. Additionally, your guests will receive free shipping on all registry orders over $75.

3. Can I add items to my bridal registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can add items to your bridal registry at any time. Simply log into your account and select "Manage Registry" to make any changes or additions.

4. What happens if an item on my registry becomes unavailable?

In the rare case that an item on your registry becomes unavailable, we will notify you and offer a similar item as a replacement. If you prefer, you can also choose to receive a gift card for the value of the unavailable item.

5. Can I make changes to my registry after it has been shared with guests?

Yes, you can continue to make changes to your registry even after it has been shared with guests. However, we recommend finalizing your registry at least 2 weeks before your wedding to allow time for any last-minute purchases or changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Kathy's_Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • darlinclem