• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Team with 2 Qualified Recruits | Meeting on Tuesday

In summary, the speaker is meeting with two potential recruits and already has one recruit for a year. They would like for the new recruits to qualify by the end of September to earn a Roaster. The speaker asks for advice on how to encourage this without being pushy. They also mention being nervous about presenting to the recruits. The other person suggests viewing recruiting as a gift for the potential recruits and to provide them with all the necessary information to make an informed decision. The speaker is asked to update on how the meetings go.
cookinthehouse
Silver Member
Ok... i am meeting with 2 potential recruits on Tuesday. I already have 1 recruit for a year now... this will give me 2. I would like for them to qualify by the end of September, not only for me but so they can earn the Roaster. Anyone have any advice on how to encourage this but not be pushy. I have not been pushy about signing... they have been contacting me about it. LEt me know i meet with them tuesday and want to be fully prepared! FD here i come (again)
:D

You definitely want to let them know that the ONLY way they can earn the roasting pan is to have 4 $150 shows or $1250 in sales by September 30. There are no exceptions. They must be submitted by midnight September 30. Ask if this is something they would like to earn. If they say yes, get them going with 4 catalog shows or a combination of catalog and kitchen shows.

This isn't a matter of being pushy, this is a matter of earning a very expensive cookware piece. They will be upset if they miss out.

recruit:eek: Ok one had to cancel.. but rescheduled for this weekend ... i want to present in such a good way, i am nervous... the other 2 i had was a cinch... they signed just by me asking.. did not have to go over anything! so this is like a first for me

Good luck! It'll go fine! Let us all know how it goes. I know that when I changed my outlook on recruiting to view it as something that was GREAT for them and not necessarily something to help ME, that helped. I was more relaxed because I truly believe that I do others a sort of favor by sharing PC with them because in SO many ways it can help them....whether it's a tool in the kitchen to make that task easier or as a way to earn extra$$. Almost as if you're giving them a gift by presenting the opportunity to them. It really is a gift and I always tell people that you never know how it can affect and change your life unless you give it a try. Just give her all the information you can so she can make an informed decision and that's all you can do! I hope it goes well!

1. What is the purpose of qualifying 2 recruits?

Qualifying 2 recruits is a method used in direct sales and network marketing to expand a team by recruiting two new individuals. This helps to increase sales and grow the team's network.

2. How does the process of qualifying 2 recruits work?

The process involves identifying and approaching two potential recruits and presenting them with the opportunity to join the team. The recruits must then meet certain criteria, such as purchasing a starter kit or reaching a sales goal, to officially qualify as members of the team.

3. What are the benefits of qualifying 2 recruits?

Qualifying 2 recruits can have several benefits, including expanding the team's network, increasing sales and revenue, and creating a sense of teamwork and support within the team.

4. Are there any requirements for the recruits to qualify?

The specific requirements for recruits to qualify may vary depending on the company and team. However, some common requirements may include purchasing a starter kit, meeting a sales goal, or attending training sessions.

5. Can I qualify more than 2 recruits?

Yes, you can certainly qualify more than 2 recruits. The goal of qualifying 2 recruits is to continue growing the team and expanding the network. This can be done by consistently recruiting new team members and helping them to qualify as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Puccalsellate
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • kittychef