• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Qualifying for Recruiting: Inactive Babysitter and Jumping Ship

In summary, Qualifield Recruit is a free recruitment platform that uses advanced technology and algorithms to match job seekers with suitable job opportunities based on their skills, experience, and preferences. It utilizes machine learning, natural language processing, and data analysis to analyze job postings and resumes. It stands out from other recruitment platforms due to its accuracy and efficiency, user-friendly interface, and a wide range of job opportunities from top companies. To sign up, one can visit the website and fill out a registration form with basic information, work experience, and skills.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
My recruiter has a babysitter who went inactive and is thinking of signing under her.

How long would she have to be inactive before she can jump ship?

Also ... what does she have to do to "qualify?" Sell $150, have 4 shows or sell $1,250?

I'm thinking it $1250, at least that what all the recruiting promotions have said, so I think the 4 shows thing is gone since the new program started. But don't quote me on that...I'll have to look up the new P&P to verify...The $150 is the monthly sales needed to be considered "active" that month. But that's for after the whole qualifying thing.As far as the first part goes, I'm not fully understanding the scenario. I feel like I'm having a blond moment, so please forgive me. :blushing: Are you asking on behalf of your recruiter, or are you asking if she can leave the biz and sign w/ you? Either way, (sorry, I guess it doesn't even matter :blushing:) once you go 6 months without submitting $150 in sales, your contract is terminated.

You have to submit $1250 in sales to qualify, the 4 shows thing is gone for qualifying, but you still earn PC $$ that way :)

I'm asking on her behalf ... right now the lady is with somebody else and she doesn't like her director.So if she went inactive in March she'd be able to sign in September? Or if she submitted her last show in February she could sign in August?

Everyone got grandfathered in April who had gone inactive in the last year, so she'd have to wait until October.

What is Qualifield Recruit?

Qualifield Recruit is a recruitment platform that uses artificial intelligence and advanced algorithms to match job seekers with the best-fit job opportunities based on their skills, experience, and preferences.

How does Qualifield Recruit work?

Qualifield Recruit uses a combination of machine learning, natural language processing, and data analysis to analyze job postings and resumes. It then matches job seekers with job opportunities that best align with their skills and experience.

Is Qualifield Recruit free to use?

Yes, Qualifield Recruit is completely free for job seekers to use. Employers and recruiters may have to pay a fee to post job openings and access the platform's advanced features.

What sets Qualifield Recruit apart from other recruitment platforms?

Qualifield Recruit stands out due to its advanced technology and algorithms that ensure highly accurate and efficient job matching. It also offers a user-friendly interface and a wide range of job opportunities from top companies.

How can I sign up for Qualifield Recruit?

You can sign up for Qualifield Recruit by visiting the platform's website and filling out the registration form. You will need to provide your basic information, work experience, and skills to create a profile and start using the platform.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefBeckyD