1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: "Qualifield recruit"

1. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

My recruiter has a babysitter who went inactive and is thinking of signing under her.

How long would she have to be inactive before she can jump ship?

Also ... what does she have to do to "qualify?" Sell $150, have 4 shows or sell $1,250?

Jul 16, 2009
  2. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I'm thinking it $1250, at least that what all the recruiting promotions have said, so I think the 4 shows thing is gone since the new program started. But don't quote me on that...I'll have to look up the new P&P to verify...

The $150 is the monthly sales needed to be considered "active" that month. But that's for after the whole qualifying thing.

As far as the first part goes, I'm not fully understanding the scenario. I feel like I'm having a blond moment, so please forgive me. :blushing: Are you asking on behalf of your recruiter, or are you asking if she can leave the biz and sign w/ you? Either way, (sorry, I guess it doesn't even matter :blushing:) once you go 6 months without submitting $150 in sales, your contract is terminated.

Jul 16, 2009
  3. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

You have to submit $1250 in sales to qualify, the 4 shows thing is gone for qualifying, but you still earn PC $$ that way :)

Jul 16, 2009
  4. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

I'm asking on her behalf ... right now the lady is with somebody else and she doesn't like her director.

So if she went inactive in March she'd be able to sign in September? Or if she submitted her last show in February she could sign in August?

Jul 16, 2009
  5. cathyskitchen

cathyskitchen Senior Member Gold Member

Everyone got grandfathered in April who had gone inactive in the last year, so she'd have to wait until October.

Jul 16, 2009
Have something to add?