• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Ready to Cook! My New SS1 Freebies in Tow

In summary, Heather recieved the small saute pan, cookbook, SA med. bowls/plate, med. bar stone, SW seasoning, and I think that's it. Iv'e always bought $75 pan sets. They are nice for a short time, and then they start getting crappy. So, I have got to reallize this is a Pampered Chef product! It's gotta be lasting and just terrific!! I love the rest of their products, so I guess I will use my new pan. Congrats!!!!
proudmama02
Well, I did it!! I just recieved all my new FREE products for SS1.
I love the small saute pan!! Just kinda afraid to use it.
I don't want to damage it!! Can you use the bamboo spoons with your pans also??

Yes, definitely! Once you use your small saute pan, you will want to but the rest of the professional cookware! I have the saute pan, the stir-fry skillet and the professional 4 piece set. I don't have any Gen II but I LOVE the professional. :D

Thanks! Iv'e always bought $75 pan sets. They are nice for a short time, and then they start getting crappy. So, I have got to reallize this is a Pampered Chef product! It's gotta be lasting and just terrific!! I love the rest of their products, so I guess I will use my new pan

Congrats!!!!Good for you!! This is my 1st SS month so I hope I do as well.

Congrats HeatherWhich of the SS1 bonuses did you receive. The new one or the old one?

Congratulations!Way to go! I hope SS2 goes just as well. (and this gives me hope that I might actually qualify during my SS1 myself...lol).

Congratulations again,
Sandy

I believe I got the old one. I got the small saute pan, cookbook, SA med. bowls/plate, med. bar stone, SW seasoning, and I think that's it.
If I qualify for SS2 and SS3, Will I begin earning the new SS gifts now, or will I still recieve the old.

Last edited:
I had the same question since August is my SS1 as well. I called home office and they said that as of Sept. 1st we will get the new SS bonuses only. So think really hard on what plus bonus you are going to try to earn. I was going to try for the (old)new products so I could have the stainless steel bowls and prep bowls, but now there is no point since that is now in the (new) SS month 3 bonus kit. If you want to earn any of the old plus bonuses you have to earn them this month or not at all.

I think it would have been much nicer if we were given a choice... oh well.

I really wanted the old Stoneware bonus, but I guess that's not going to happen. The new Stoneware bonus doesn't come with as many stones.

Yep, I already own some of the things in the new ones. I was steering away from buying stuff that I had the opportunity to earn. Oh well, guess I'll just have a few doubles, that I could sell or keep.

proudmama02 said:
Well, I did it!! I just recieved all my new FREE products for SS1.
I love the small saute pan!! Just kinda afraid to use it.
I don't want to damage it!! Can you use the bamboo spoons with your pans also??

CONGRATULATIONS! Make sure you tell everyone at your shows and share your enthusiasm! WAY TO GO and KEEP IT UP!

Thanks! Even though I may end up with doubles, I now have the opportunity to earn the new products. PC is great!

What's the difference in the old SS stuff and the new. My SS1 is September. My recruiter gave me a brochure but I don't know if it is the old stuff or the new. I want to know what I can earn. :rolleyes:

Marie

The New Super Starter ProgramCongrats on signing up!!! You will find alot of ideas and support for your business on this website!! :D

You will be eligible for the the NEW Super Starter Monthly Bonus Kits. If you submit $1250 in commisionable sales during each SS month (your first 3 months), you will recieve the following:

For your SSM1:

Stoneware Bar Pan
Woven Selections Round Tray
Stoneware Inspirations cookbook
Small Saute pan
2 small Simple Additions bowls (white) with the caddy

This is a $143.25 value!!

SSM2:

Ultimate Slice & Grate
Colander & Bowl Set
Large Serving Spayula
Smooth Edge Can Opener
Citrus Press
Microplane Adjustable Grater

This is a $141 value

SSM3:

Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set
Prep Bowls
Meat Tenderizer
Chillzanne Rectangle Server
Quick Stir Pitcher (1/2 gallon size)

This is a $151.50 value

Ask your director if he/she gave you the newest brochure. Your director should be able to tell you more. Good Luck on your PC business!!!!

What is included in the SS1 Freebies?

The SS1 Freebies include a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef, such as a spatula, garlic press, and measuring cups. These items are designed to make cooking easier and more enjoyable.

Do I need to purchase anything else to use the SS1 Freebies?

No, the SS1 Freebies can be used on their own or in conjunction with other Pampered Chef products. They are meant to enhance your cooking experience, but are not necessary for all recipes.

How do I redeem my SS1 Freebies?

To redeem your SS1 Freebies, simply add them to your cart when making a purchase on the Pampered Chef website. The price will be automatically discounted at checkout.

Are the SS1 Freebies dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the SS1 Freebies are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, for best results, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the products.

Can I return or exchange my SS1 Freebies?

Yes, if for any reason you are not satisfied with your SS1 Freebies, you can return or exchange them within 30 days of purchase. Please refer to our return policy for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMommyof3Boys
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • ChefLaurel
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • BettieC