• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Qualified for Recruiting Promo - Celebration Time!

In summary, the "Qualified for Recruiting Promo - Celebration Time!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to consultants who have met certain requirements and qualified for recruitment during a specific time period. To qualify, consultants must have at least one recruit who joins and submits a minimum of $1,250 in sales. Participating in this promotion allows consultants to receive a special bonus, extra rewards, and recognition. The promotion period typically lasts for one month and is only available to current Pampered Chef consultants.
DebPC
Staff member
Just came today- I qualified for it in the recruiting promo. Sweet!

That's cool! Congrats!!

Congrats! :D:D:D

Mine finally showed up in the Product Adjustment screen today, and tracking says it is due to arrive on the 12th.Is it gorgeous? :)

Ohhhhh yeah! I forgot I'm supposed to get this!

Upon inspection mine has 2 dimples on one side. If I am ever able to get a hold of customer service- back it goes. Be sure and inspect everything.

Hmmm, I had better check mine. I just noticed on the recent Newswire that they recommend that the white part be cleaned after every use!

1. What is the "Qualified for Recruiting Promo - Celebration Time!"?

The "Qualified for Recruiting Promo - Celebration Time!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to consultants who have met certain requirements and qualified for recruitment during a specific time period.

2. What are the requirements to qualify for this promotion?

To qualify for this promotion, consultants must have at least one recruit who joins and submits a minimum of $1,250 in sales during the promotion period.

3. What is the benefit of participating in this promotion?

Consultants who qualify for this promotion will receive a special bonus in addition to their regular commission on sales made by their new recruit. They will also have the opportunity to earn extra rewards and recognition.

4. How long does the promotion period last?

The promotion period typically lasts for one month. However, the specific dates may vary and will be announced by Pampered Chef prior to the start of the promotion.

5. Can I participate in the promotion if I am not a consultant yet?

No, this promotion is only available to current Pampered Chef consultants who have already met the requirements for recruiting. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can contact a consultant to learn more about the opportunity and how to join.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sandra Townsend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ardipc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • quiverfull7