• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the requirements for a Canadian recruit to become qualified?

In summary, a Qualified Canadian Recruit is a Canadian citizen who meets all the necessary criteria to join the Canadian Armed Forces. To become a Qualified Canadian Recruit, one must be a Canadian citizen, at least 18 years old, have a high school diploma, and pass the Canadian Forces Aptitude Test. Benefits of being a Qualified Canadian Recruit include serving the country, receiving training and education, and access to benefits. The timeline for becoming a Qualified Canadian Recruit can vary, but on average it takes 6-12 months. Non-Canadian citizens are not eligible to become Qualified Canadian Recruits, but there are exceptions for permanent residents who meet certain criteria.
pamperedkel
how does a canadian recruit "qualify"?

oops found it! $1500 or 4 shows :eek:

They must submit a minimum of 4 qualifying ($200 in guest sales) shows in order to qualify.

SusieChef

Help Please!!I have a girl who wants to sign tonight..... (Hopefully!!)

I am supposed to call her after work. I know that to qualify you have to do $1500.00 or 4 shows....... In what time period? I can't seem to find it ANYWHERE, and want to be informed when I call her.

Any other tips??

Hi there! Thank you for your question. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can tell you that the qualification process for recruiting in Canada is the same as it is in the United States. To qualify, a consultant must have at least $150 in sales and one active recruit in a rolling three-month period. This can be achieved through hosting parties, online sales, and recruiting new consultants. If you have any further questions or need assistance with recruiting, please don't hesitate to reach out to your upline or our support team. We are here to help you succeed! Best of luck with your recruiting efforts.

What is a Qualified Canadian Recruit?

A Qualified Canadian Recruit is a term used by the Canadian Armed Forces to refer to a Canadian citizen who meets all the necessary criteria to join the military, including physical fitness, education, and background checks.

What are the requirements to become a Qualified Canadian Recruit?

To become a Qualified Canadian Recruit, you must be a Canadian citizen, at least 18 years of age, have a high school diploma or equivalent, and pass the Canadian Forces Aptitude Test. You must also meet specific medical and physical fitness standards.

What are the benefits of being a Qualified Canadian Recruit?

Becoming a Qualified Canadian Recruit allows you to serve your country in a variety of roles, receive comprehensive training and education, and have access to benefits such as healthcare, pension, and educational opportunities.

How long does it take to become a Qualified Canadian Recruit?

The timeline for becoming a Qualified Canadian Recruit can vary depending on factors such as the application process, availability of positions, and training requirements. On average, it can take 6-12 months to complete the process.

Can non-Canadian citizens become Qualified Canadian Recruits?

No, only Canadian citizens are eligible to become Qualified Canadian Recruits. However, there are exceptions for permanent residents who have lived in Canada for a certain period and meet specific criteria.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Oracle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam