• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Staying Active as a Busy Teacher: Commissionable Sales and Online Orders

In summary, "Qualified but Inactive" refers to a status within the Pampered Chef business where a consultant has met all the requirements to remain active, but has chosen to temporarily pause their business for a maximum of 12 months. The main benefit of this status is that a consultant can maintain their position and future sales without actively working their business. However, they cannot earn commission while in this status and must reactivate their business by contacting their upline leader or Pampered Chef customer service.
Belle4562
I am worried about going inactive - I am a teacher and have been really busy with work and extra-curriculars, and I'm short this month for my $200 commissionable sale - the cookware did me in! I have a catty show in Nov. for a fellow teacher, and I want her guest to be able to purchase online. If I am qualified, but go inactive can they still order from my PWS? TIA :)

If you had $200 in commissionable sales in September you will not go inactive until December 1. You have to have 2 consecutive months with combined less than $200 to go inactive.

If you didn't have the sales in September you would go inactive Nov. 1. BUT, it's only October 13th! You have over 2 weeks to get some orders together. Put out some books, make some calls,...

That is my goal, but I am starting to feel like my current contacts have been exhausted. Will they still be able to use the site for the catty show if I become inactive?

Pamper a business.. pick another school.. or a business close by and call them and let them know someone picked them to be pampered (you picked them .. but don't have to tell them) With permission..You can drop off cats and info.. and pick up in a week as you drop off a dessert. Might be all you need. Easy too. Hope that helps.

When you become inactive your website is also deactivated, so no, they will not be able to order or use your website until you place a $200 order. Hope that helps.

Your PWS stays available when you're inactive, until it's cancelled or you are inactive for 12 months. I've got an inactive recruit with a PWS, and I just got into her PWS and added things to my cart.

1. What does it mean to be "Qualified but Inactive?"

"Qualified but Inactive" refers to a status within the Pampered Chef business where a consultant has met all the requirements to remain active, such as making the minimum sales and sponsoring new consultants, but has chosen to temporarily pause their business. This status allows a consultant to maintain their position and future sales without actively working their business for a specific period of time.

2. How long can a consultant remain "Qualified but Inactive?"

A consultant can remain "Qualified but Inactive" for a maximum of 12 months. After this period, they must either reactivate their business or their account will be closed.

3. What are the benefits of being "Qualified but Inactive?"

The main benefit of being "Qualified but Inactive" is that a consultant can maintain their position and future sales without actively working their business. This allows them to take a break from their business without losing their progress or having to start over.

4. Can a consultant still earn commission while "Qualified but Inactive?"

No, a consultant cannot earn commission while in "Qualified but Inactive" status. They must reactivate their business to start earning commission again.

5. How can a consultant reactivate their business from "Qualified but Inactive?"

To reactivate their business, a consultant must contact their upline leader or Pampered Chef customer service and request to be reactivated. They may also choose to place a new order or host a party to reactivate their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MandyH
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MandyH
  • any_09
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MLinAZ
  • Rosebud