• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I still get a free PWS as a new consultant and how do I qualify?

In summary, "Qualified" refers to customers who meet the requirements to become a consultant with Pampered Chef, including purchasing a starter kit and agreeing to the consultant agreement. "Already Subscribed" means the individual is already a consultant with an active subscription. You can become a consultant even if you are already subscribed, but you must meet the qualifications and follow the necessary steps. To check your status, log into your consultant account on the website.
ChefErin
I paid for the subscription before I qualified...now that I have, will they credit the subscription in the form of PC dollars? How do I find out?

They will just add on time to your subscription.

gotcha, thanks :)

So, with the new program are new consultants still getting the website FREE for 90 days? What are the requirements? I can't find anything on CC - TIA. :)

jcsmilez said:
So, with the new program are new consultants still getting the website FREE for 90 days? What are the requirements? I can't find anything on CC - TIA. :)

As far as I know they didn't change the new consultant incentive program. They still can earn the 3 months of free PWS if they qualify in their first 90 days. The only thing that changed is how the qualify, now they have to do $1250 to qualify. The 4 show requirement has been dropped.

1. What does the term "Qualified" mean in regards to subscription?

"Qualified" refers to customers who meet the requirements to become a consultant with Pampered Chef. This includes purchasing a starter kit and agreeing to the terms and conditions of the consultant agreement.

2. What does "Already Subscribed" mean?

"Already Subscribed" means that the individual is already a consultant with Pampered Chef and has an active subscription to our services.

3. Can I become a consultant if I am already subscribed to Pampered Chef's services?

Yes, you can still become a consultant even if you are already subscribed to our services. However, you will need to meet the qualifications and follow the necessary steps to become a consultant.

4. Do I need to be "Qualified" to become a consultant?

Yes, in order to become a consultant with Pampered Chef, you must meet the qualifications and agree to the terms and conditions of the consultant agreement.

5. How do I know if I am "Qualified" and "Already Subscribed"?

You can check your status by logging into your consultant account on our website. If you have completed the necessary requirements and agreed to the consultant agreement, you will be considered "Qualified" and "Already Subscribed".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • jnsr96