• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I still attend Leadership with only two recruits?

Maybe I'll put a kit agreement in an envelope and give it to her for Christmas. Then she'll see that she does need to fill in something for shows and that it's an actual legal document. :)
chefann
Gold Member
I have a question and maybe one of you fabulous people in my virtual cluster knows the answer. Yes, I could call HO, but I don't necessarily want to draw any attention to me (you'll see in a minute).

Right now, I am qualified to go to Leadership. Woo-hoo! I've got my registration, roommates, and plane tickets (nonrefundable) and am ready to go.

However.... I only have two recruits, and none currently in the wings, one of whom may go inactive January 1 due to lack of sales in November and December. Anyone know if the Home Office will not let me attend? (See, that's why I don't want to say anything... I'd rather slip through the cracks and go.)

Yes, I could push my recruit to submit $200 this month, but that seems so self-centered, since I'd only be doing it so that I could benefit. And this woman has been very on-again/off-again with PC. I don't want to push her so hard that she just up and quits.

I know that they let people register on the spot if they have just qualified as FD. But do they turn people away for the opposite reason?

(On a side note, I stupidly told my SIL that I wouldn't sell her a kit because she only wanted it because it was a great deal. I'm so stupid! I should have let her sign and been my "cushion" for Leadership!)

The rules specify that you must be a future director at time of registration so enjoy Leadership!

See, silly me should have read more closely! Phew!

Thanks!!

Ann,

One of my recruits never qualified, but I was still able to register because at the time, she still counted!

Last week, another recruit signed! Yippee!

chefann said:
(On a side note, I stupidly told my SIL that I wouldn't sell her a kit because she only wanted it because it was a great deal. I'm so stupid! I should have let her sign and been my "cushion" for Leadership!)

YOU never know when a kit napper just might hang around after they wee how easy it is to be in this business...

See you in Dallas:p

Tell your sister in law to have 4 catalog shows if she wants it that inexpensive. Then she'd get it legally! (and maybe she'd decide to stay!)

pamperedgirl3 said:
Tell your sister in law to have 4 catalog shows if she wants it that inexpensive. Then she'd get it legally! (and maybe she'd decide to stay!)

That's what happened to Tom Martson, he only planned on doing the four show's, t hen he was heckled at one of them and look what he's doing now. You never know. I would stress that they need to do the 4 show's though.

My SIL doesn't want to even do one show, let alone 4! She just wants to get all the product for $90. Heck, she won't even HOST a show, because she thinks it's too much work.

Maybe I'll put a kit agreement in an envelope and give it to her for Christmas. Then she'll see that she does need to fill in something for shows and that it's an actual legal document. :)

1. What are the requirements to attend a Pampered Chef qualification event?

To attend a Pampered Chef qualification event, you must be an active consultant with a valid consultant number and have met the minimum sales requirements for the current month. You must also have a valid email address and be in good standing with Pampered Chef.

2. Can I bring a guest to a qualification event?

Unfortunately, guests are not allowed to attend qualification events. These events are designed for active consultants to further their skills and knowledge in the business.

3. Are there any fees to attend a qualification event?

No, there are no fees to attend a Pampered Chef qualification event. However, if the event includes a meal, there may be a small charge to cover the cost of the food.

4. How do I register for a qualification event?

To register for a qualification event, simply log in to your consultant account on our website and click on the "Events" tab. From there, you can search for and register for upcoming events in your area.

5. Can I attend a qualification event in a different state or country?

Yes, you are welcome to attend a qualification event in a different state or country as long as you meet the other requirements and have registered for the event. However, please keep in mind that travel expenses and accommodations are not covered by Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views