• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Qualification question.....

pcsharon1

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2008
I have a recruit that signed in March, during the kit rebate/extra cash for recruiter incentive. Well, she didn't qualify for the rebate and I didn't get the extra cash. No big deal. But then she didn't qualify in 90 days so I didn't get the recruiter bonus, again, not that big a deal. She finally went inactive before submitting her $1250 in sales - she was $51 short. So I didn't get incentive points for her either. My question is this - if she starts back up (which I am pushing her to do simply because as far as I'm concerned she didn't fulfill her commitment to the company as outlined in her agreement) and submits $1250 in sales, will I get incentive points for her when she finally qualifies?

Liquid Sky

Advanced Member
Jun 8, 2008
Yes you will get the points when she submits $1250 in sales. If she has gone inactive, she will have to "start over" and sell another $1250 in sales for you to get the incentive points.

Chef Bobby

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2007
If a new recruit wants to start slow like above, and doesn't sell 1250 in 6 months but does sell something, do they get dropped from the system?

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
If a new recruit wants to start slow like above, and doesn't sell 1250 in 6 months but does sell something, do they get dropped from the system?

I believe if they are totally inactive (no sales at all) for 6 months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
otisbg
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views