• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock the Full Potential of Your Website with Qualification and Woo Hoo Bonus!

In summary, to become a Pampered Chef consultant, you must be at least 18 years old, have a valid social security number, be a legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico, and have a passion for cooking and entertaining. You must also be willing to learn and share product knowledge and be excited about building a business. All consultants are required to have a personal website, which serves as an online storefront, provides access to training and marketing resources, and allows for tracking of sales and earnings. Setting up a personal website is quick and easy, and can be customized with personal information and product offerings. While the website is currently only available for use in the United States and Puerto Rico, orders can still be placed through Pampered Chef
Kelley Sells
Woo Hoo...I just sent in my last 2 shows to make the 4 qualified shows and I logged onto my website and low and behold, now I can have orders online, the wedding registry, even email choices have opened up.....

This is a fantastic bonus.....so those who are waiting to qualify, if you have the website, it is well worth it.....

:D

I've decided to wait a few more weeks to get a website up. I can't wait though! :D

Congratulations on qualifying for the 4 shows and unlocking all those great features on your website! That's such exciting news and definitely worth celebrating. It's amazing how much having a successful business can open up new opportunities and make things easier for you. I'm sure your customers will be thrilled to be able to order online and utilize the wedding registry. Keep up the great work!

What are the qualifications for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you must be at least 18 years old, have a valid social security number, and be a legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico. Additionally, you must have a passion for cooking and entertaining, be willing to learn and share product knowledge, and be excited about building a business.

Do I need to have a website to be a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, all Pampered Chef consultants are required to have a personal website. This website will serve as your online storefront, where customers can browse and purchase products, and you can manage your business and track sales. You will also have access to training and marketing resources through your website.

How do I set up my personal Pampered Chef website?

Setting up your personal Pampered Chef website is quick and easy. As a consultant, you will receive a personalized URL for your website. You will then need to log in to your consultant account and follow the step-by-step instructions to customize your website with your personal information and product offerings.

Can I use my personal website to sell products internationally?

Currently, Pampered Chef websites are only available for use in the United States and Puerto Rico. However, you can still sell products to customers in other countries by placing orders through Pampered Chef's international ordering system. Contact your consultant support team for more information on international sales.

Can I track my sales and earnings through my personal website?

Yes, your personal Pampered Chef website comes with a back office where you can track your sales and earnings, as well as manage your business, access training resources, and connect with other consultants. Your website also provides real-time analytics to help you understand your customers' shopping behaviors and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yummybytes
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lizcooks4u
Replies
Views
Gatorbits
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies