• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When can I sign up as a Pampered Chef consultant and receive my kit in June?

And I'll take the last post as my summary. In summary, the conversation is about a person interested in becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef and wanting to start their Super Starter Month in June. They have two confirmed shows booked in June and are working on getting more. They have questions about when June will be available as an option for their Super Starter Month and if they need to have six confirmed shows to sign up for a kit. They also clarify that they do have a recruiter who has been helpful, but they have been asking many questions and didn't want to bother them. Other members of the Pampered Chef community offer advice and support.
ChefBeth2
I am new to Pampered Chef and want to sign up to be a consultant and get my kit; but I don't want my Super Starter Month to begin until June. I already have two shows booked in June and working on getting at least two more firmly in place. Here are my questions:

1. When I started filling out the online agreement, I noticed that the only two choices I had for SS1 were April and May, but not June. When will they give June as an option -- will it be in May? I was hoping to get my kit NOW so that I can really understand what I'm doing before my first show on June 1!

2. I only have 2 confirmed shows set up -- can I not sign up for a kit until I have 6 confirmed shows?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Beth in PA

Welcome to the PC family! You're gonna love it!

If you really want June to be your first month you can sign up after April 15th and choose June.

You do not have to have 6 confirmed dates on the calendar (but that is best!). PC requires 6 dates that you would like to be doing cooking shows. They know that they are not firm - even committed dates might change - life happens!

Good luck to you!!

Thanks, Beth! I appreciate your quick reply!

I also got a couple of PMs and I just want to clarify something --

I do have a Recruiter! And, she's wonderful! She's my SIL! And, she has been extremely helpful in answering all my questions -- the reason I posted this question here rather than ask her is I am asking her about 20 questions a day and I was just trying not to bug her! But from now on, I will ask her my questions. I certainly don't want to give anyone the impression that my Recruiter is not doing a good job -- she has bent over backwards for me so far! I am just eager to get started and have lots of questions!

Beth in PA

Beth, dont be afraid to ask questions here to if you cant get in touch with your recruiter!! there is so much info on here and everyone is willing to help out whether you are new or seasoned!! we are all one big happy family!!

Thanks, Monica!!! I feel very welcomed here and have already learned so much! I can't wait to get started!

Beth in PA

monica_sweetconsultant said:
Beth, dont be afraid to ask questions here to if you cant get in touch with your recruiter!! there is so much info on here and everyone is willing to help out whether you are new or seasoned!! we are all one big happy family!!
Oh, yeah? We are? Says who?

:p :p

(Hehehehehehe)

Beth in PA---

Congrats on your plan to start the business! That's great! And it's awesome you already have two confirmed shows. If you wait until April 15th to sign so you can pick your SS month to be June, just be aware they won't ship your kit until May 1st. If you're REALLY anxious to get your kit so you can start practicing recipes and playing around with all the goodies, there's a way to get it shipped out now and still have your first SS month be June.

You'd order your kit now and choose May as your first SS month. Then in April or May you can contact the HO and request to have your SS month one changed. I believe they only let you do this once. That way they'd ship out your kit NOW and you can have fun with it, but stick with your original plan of doing June as your first SS month. Just one option you can do!:D Good luck to you!

everyone on the board KG!! didnt you know that you was my long lost rich uncle????

monica_sweetconsultant said:
everyone on the board KG!! didnt you know that you was my long lost rich uncle????
Can't be - you have to be my long lost wealthy niece who is going to support me in the manner to which I'd like to become accustomed.

1. What is a consultant agreement?

A consultant agreement is a legal document that outlines the terms and conditions of the partnership between a Pampered Chef consultant and the company. It includes details such as compensation, sales requirements, and policies for conducting business.

2. How long does a consultant agreement last?

A consultant agreement with Pampered Chef typically lasts for one year. At the end of each year, consultants have the option to renew their agreement for another year.

3. Can I sell products from other companies while being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you are allowed to sell products from other companies while being a Pampered Chef consultant. However, it is important to review the non-compete clause in the consultant agreement to ensure there are no conflicts of interest.

4. Are there any requirements for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you must be at least 18 years old and have a valid Social Security number. You also must complete an application and pay a one-time $109 fee, which covers the cost of your starter kit.

5. Can I terminate my consultant agreement at any time?

Yes, you can terminate your consultant agreement with Pampered Chef at any time. However, it is important to review the agreement's cancellation policy to understand any potential fees or consequences for ending the partnership.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kellysays2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
urbnk8
  • Pamela Fitzgerald
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies