• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Host Benefits: Fundraiser Q&A for New Consultants

In summary, it sounds like you can offer to donate part of your commission to the American Cancer Society, as well as give your hosts the benefits of hosting a regular catalog show.
ChefBeth2
I'm a new consultant (yahoooo!!!) and I have 6 catalog shows scheduled for May... almost all of them want to do it as a fundraiser for the "Help Whip Cancer" campaign. I was recently told that when a Host chooses to do a fundraiser that she gives up her Host Rewards and is only eligible for the Host Monthly Special at 60% off. But, as a new consultant I want to do as much for my Hosts as possible! I would like them to do a Fundraiser AND enjoy Host Benefits! Is that possible? Can I just give up part of my commission instead of taking away from their host benefits?

I do not even have my kit yet... should be getting it next week! But I need to get everything ready to send to Hosts next week so they have ample time to get the catalogs around for their show.

Thanks for a quick response!

Beth in PA
Brand-spanking New Consultant!!!!!!!

Wow, Beth! Congratulations!

Since the best percentage they could get is only 10 or 15%, you certainly could offer to give them that from your commission, in addition to the host benefits. It would mean, though, that you would earn a lot less on your sales. Or, you could offer to give them a free product as a thank you gift and keep at least some of your commission. I might give them the small saute pan so you can earn panorama points while you are at it! LOL.

This is your business! You get to decide how you want to work it. (I just thought of another cool option: have a raffle at the end of the month for all your hosts and give them something really big, like the 5 or 7 piece executive set! You could give smaller prizes too!)

Good Luck!

Thanks, Rachel -- so here's what I think I hear you saying -- let's say that I schedule all 6 shows as just regular Catalog Shows. Then the Host would get all the benefits! And, then I could just make a personal donation of 10% of my commissions to the American Cancer Society?

Wow! That sounds like a solution!!!

Thanks!

Beth in PA

1. How can I help my host maximize their benefits during a fundraiser?

The best way to help your host maximize their benefits is to encourage them to invite as many guests as possible and to promote the fundraiser through social media and word of mouth. It's also important to remind them to collect outside orders from friends and family who are unable to attend the event.

2. Can my host earn free products during a fundraiser?

Yes, your host can earn free products based on the total sales from the fundraiser. The more guests they invite and the more orders they collect, the higher their chances of earning free products.

3. Are there any special benefits for hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Yes, our fundraisers offer exclusive discounts and deals for hosts, as well as the opportunity to earn free products and credits towards future purchases. Plus, by hosting a fundraiser, your host is also helping support a good cause or organization.

4. How can I as a new consultant benefit from hosting a fundraiser?

Hosting a fundraiser is a great way for new consultants to gain experience and build their customer base. It also allows you to showcase our products and services to potential future hosts and customers.

5. What resources are available to help me plan and execute a successful fundraiser?

Pampered Chef provides a variety of resources and tools to help you plan and execute a successful fundraiser. This includes training materials, marketing materials, and support from your upline or other experienced consultants. You can also reach out to our customer service team for any additional assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• allisonw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies