• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding the Cluster Challenge: FAQs and Concerns Addressed

In summary, the cluster challenge on CC requires a minimum of 20 shows to be held or submitted, with an average of 2 shows per active consultant. Catalog shows count if they have at least $250 in sales. Those who do not contribute to meeting the goal will not receive the bonus, but the cluster as a whole will still earn it. Some concerns were raised about the ability for everyone to have two shows, but it was clarified that those who cannot meet the goal will be covered by others in the cluster.
gilliandanielle
I was just reading about the cluster challenge on CC and I have a question. It says that the total number of shows needed to be held/ submitted will be based on active first line consultants. Just to make the math easy let's say there are 10 people in the cluster. If at least 20 shows are held/ submitted, but not 2 by each person, is the goal met, but the people who didn't help meet it don't get the product? Or if one person doesn't have two shows no one gets it?? My director has almost 65 in her first line and I am worried that many people can't meet the goal!!

Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

I spoke to my director this morning and she said that the average has to be 2 for each active consultant. That means that if I did an extra two, someone in the cluster wouldn't have to do it. So, I committed to adding 2 more shows to my June roster to cover someone else. (right now I am at 6 shows booked. I am committing to doing 8. I hope I can get a couple of catalog shows, LOL!) By the way, catalog shows count, but they need to be $250 in sales.

HOWEVER, even if I cover those extra two shows... the people who didn't contribute will not get the bonus. But at least the cluster will earn it for the folks who did do two shows.

Clear as mud! LOL.

Mine wasn't very clear either! But.... I do understand what you are saying! That is what it sounded like when I read the stipulations at the bottom, but I wasn't positive. I don't want to sound dissapointed in my cluster, but usually the top seller in our cluster has around $2000 monthly and 3 shows, so it is hard for me to believe that EVERYONE will have two shows, or have enough people have extra shows to "cover" them. Thanks for the answer though!Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

After reading the actual flyer I feel alot better about this incentive. I was worried also about those people on the way out. If they did not submit their 2 shows we would all be SOL, but that is good to know that the rest of us just have to pull up their slack. I am planning on 6 catalog shows and 6 cooking shows in June. So hopefully I will have contributed my part to the cause.

Hi Gillian,Thank you for bringing up this question about the cluster challenge on CC. The total number of shows needed to be held or submitted is indeed based on the number of active first line consultants in the cluster. If at least 20 shows are held or submitted, but not two by each person, the goal is still met and the product will be awarded to the cluster. However, it is important for each consultant to do their part in meeting the goal in order to receive the product. If one person does not have two shows, it does not mean that no one in the cluster will receive the product. Each consultant's efforts contribute to the overall success of the cluster and the goal can still be met even if some consultants are unable to hold two shows. I understand your concern about your director having a large first line, but with everyone working together and supporting each other, I am confident that the goal can be met. Let's all strive to meet the goal and celebrate our success as a team!Best regards,Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is the "Q About Cluster Challenge"?

The "Q About Cluster Challenge" is a fun and interactive game that we offer to our customers. It involves answering trivia questions about Pampered Chef products and recipes to earn points and win prizes.

2. How do I participate in the "Q About Cluster Challenge"?

To participate in the "Q About Cluster Challenge", you can visit our website or social media pages where we post daily trivia questions. Simply answer the questions correctly to earn points and have a chance to win prizes.

3. Is there a cost to participate in the "Q About Cluster Challenge"?

No, there is no cost to participate in the "Q About Cluster Challenge". It is completely free and open to all Pampered Chef customers.

4. What kind of prizes can I win in the "Q About Cluster Challenge"?

The prizes for the "Q About Cluster Challenge" vary, but they can include Pampered Chef products, discounts, and even exclusive access to new products before they are released to the public.

5. How long does the "Q About Cluster Challenge" last?

The "Q About Cluster Challenge" typically lasts for a few weeks, but the duration may vary depending on the specific challenge. Be sure to follow our social media pages for updates and announcements about the challenge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jenni
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefliz
Replies
Views
jrb0328
  • gilliandanielle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies