• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pws Wishlist for Hosts: Maximize Your Hosting Experience with Added Features

The wish list is just for your reference. What I do is print out a copy at the show, and offer it to each guest. I enter the wish list from the show screen if they are a buying guest, or I can go to the contact screen to enter the items. I do it on the cooking show screen. If a guest wrote down 7 items, bought 2 and forgot to mark them off the list, P3 automatically deletes those 2 items from the wish list when I submit the show.When doing the hostess benefits, I data entry EVERYTHING that the hostess wants on her wish list & then start clicking the button at the bottom of the screen to "move" the most important items on her
JenniK
Is the wishlist useful for anything besides adding items so they have a list? Will it calculate the hosts total or anything (including half off and host specials)?

Also, if it does any special calculating, will it do it for July orders with the extra free product?

TIA!

No, the wishlist doesn't compute any totals. It doesn't even take half-price or discounts into account.

Can we enter a Wish list for any Guest, or just for Hostess'?

How can we access the Wish List? Does it show up on our Contact List, if we check there? Since I don't have anyone's Wish List, at this point, I wondered if anyone can tell me.

The wish list is just for your reference. What I do is give each guest a sheet that I printed on Excel at the show & offer them the opportunity to make a wish list. I data entry the wish list (you can do it from the show screen if they are a buying guest or you can go to the contacts screen to enter the items). I do it on the cooking show screen. If a guest wrote down 7 items, bought 2 and forgot to mark them off the list, P3 automatically deletes those 2 items from the wish list when I submit the show.When doing the hostess benefits, I data entry EVERYTHING that the hostess wants on her wish list & then start clicking the button at the bottom of the screen to "move" the most important items on her list from the wish list to the list of items that she's buying. If her total is more than what she wants to spend, we can start moving items off the purchase list & back onto the wish list with a click of a button. It's way easier than deleting & re-entering items.After the show is submitted anything that the host/guest added to their wish list that wasn't purchased at the show is still in my computer. Each time a new monthly host/guest special is posted, I do a P3 search for the item numbers which generates a list of who wanted those items. I can then e-mail each person & let them know that there is an item (or multiple items) on their wish list that will be on special in _____ month as the host/guest special. Sometimes, this will encourage someone to host a show to get more items off their wish list.

On PWS, the wish list is just for hosts. It's a tool for them to see how much they need in sales to get everything they want free, as well as being a guide for you to know what to demo (or even to use as a shopping list for those hard-to-close hosts).

I rarely even look at the wishlist online.:eek: Most of my hosts never even go there, so I stopped checking it.

Then, yesterday I was trying to get my host to choose product to close a show, and my host called and in a sort of exasperated voice said "well, didn't you get my wishlist? I want what's on there". He thought that by filling that out, it automatically put in his order for his show. He had just been waiting for me to contact him with his total.

Oops!

It really SHOULD transfer to P3. Crazy that it doesn't, huh!?!?

Sheila, thanks for your response. I had one hostess who wanted over $700 from the catalog, and settled for just the free stuff. I will have to play with that show, and see if the items she did not get FREE, are still on the wish list. I don't have time right now.

Can you walk me through where I need to go, to locate the items that might be left on her wish list?

What is the Pws Wishlist for Hosts?

The Pws Wishlist for Hosts is a feature offered by Pampered Chef to help hosts create a wish list of products they would like to receive as rewards for hosting a party. It allows hosts to easily share their wish list with their guests and keep track of the items they desire.

How do I create a Pws Wishlist for Hosts?

To create a Pws Wishlist for Hosts, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Parties" tab. From there, select the party you are hosting and click on the "Wishlist" button. You can then browse and add products to your list, as well as customize the quantity and priority of each item.

Can I add items to my Pws Wishlist for Hosts after I have created it?

Yes, you can add and remove items from your Pws Wishlist for Hosts at any time. Simply log into your account and navigate to your wishlist. From there, you can make any changes or updates to your list as desired.

How do I share my Pws Wishlist for Hosts with my guests?

To share your Pws Wishlist for Hosts with your guests, simply click on the "Share" button on your wishlist page. You can then choose to share your list via email, social media, or by copying the link and sharing it directly with your guests.

Can I redeem my Pws Wishlist for Hosts rewards online?

Yes, you can redeem your Pws Wishlist for Hosts rewards online by logging into your account and adding the desired items to your cart. At checkout, you will have the option to apply your rewards towards your purchase. You can also choose to redeem your rewards at a future party or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • chefgirlrd