• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting PWS Updates: News, Recipes, and More!

In summary, the conversation was about the updates on the speaker's PWS. They were excited about the new features, such as the "How to carve a turkey" video and the new recipes. They also mentioned being a little disappointed that their email address was no longer showing under the "contact me" box and expressed their excitement for a festive holiday look on the website.
kdangel518
Gold Member
I was like a kid at Christmas when I woke up this morning- the first thing I did was log onto my PWS to check out the updates and see what changes they made! I like them!! :D

I LOVE that when you are looking at news items it shows the rest of the "features" (news items) listed on the right, so you don't have to keep navigating back and forth- everything is right there for you to see! :D

LOVE the "How to carve a turkey" video, and so excited about the recipes they posted for us!! :love:

Just a little bummed that my email address is no longer showing under the "contact me" box (not the end of the world), but I can't wait until we get a more festive look for the holidays- I LOVED the snow last year ;)

It does look good. I like the updates.

I love the fact that they put the video on the "Become a Consultant" page!

I like the listing of articles on the side too, but the main article, the first one, isn't on the list, and if you go to that one, you don't get the list. I may have to do some re-arranging of my articles...

Is it me... Not seeing my home page intro... I liked having it all right on the first page. Does not show up if I click on it?

Hi there! I completely understand your excitement about the updates on your PWS! I also love the new features, especially the "How to carve a turkey" video and the new recipes. I agree, it's so convenient to have everything right there on the page. As for your email address not showing, I'm sure that's just a temporary glitch and will be fixed soon. And I couldn't agree more about a festive look for the holidays - I can't wait for the snow to make a comeback! Happy cooking and have a wonderful day! :)

What is "Pws Update Is Done!"?

"Pws Update Is Done!" is a message that appears when the latest updates for Pws (Portable Workstation) have been successfully installed on your device.

Why am I seeing the "Pws Update Is Done!" message?

You are seeing this message because you have recently updated your Pws software and the installation process has been completed.

How often should I update Pws?

It is recommended to update Pws whenever new updates are available, as they may contain important bug fixes, security patches, and new features.

Can I dismiss the "Pws Update Is Done!" message?

Yes, you can dismiss the message by clicking on the "Close" or "OK" button, depending on the device you are using.

What should I do if the "Pws Update Is Done!" message keeps appearing?

If the message keeps appearing, it could mean that the update process was not completed successfully. Try restarting your device and checking for updates again. If the issue persists, contact the Pws support team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • vangogirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JAE
  • MORFIA