1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: PWS Update is done!

1. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

I was like a kid at Christmas when I woke up this morning- the first thing I did was log onto my PWS to check out the updates and see what changes they made! I like them!! :D

I LOVE that when you are looking at news items it shows the rest of the "features" (news items) listed on the right, so you don't have to keep navigating back and forth- everything is right there for you to see! :D

LOVE the "How to carve a turkey" video, and so excited about the recipes they posted for us!! :love:

Just a little bummed that my email address is no longer showing under the "contact me" box (not the end of the world), but I can't wait until we get a more festive look for the holidays- I LOVED the snow last year ;)

Nov 4, 2009
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

It does look good. I like the updates.

Nov 4, 2009
  3. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

I love the fact that they put the video on the "Become a Consultant" page!

I like the listing of articles on the side too, but the main article, the first one, isn't on the list, and if you go to that one, you don't get the list. I may have to do some re-arranging of my articles...

Nov 4, 2009
  4. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

Is it me... Not seeing my home page intro... I liked having it all right on the first page. Does not show up if I click on it?

Nov 4, 2009
Have something to add?